Chapter 8 - Devil Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person 

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in Kim house looking around the living room bed nervously, Namjoon went to call his parents... Jungkook stood up when he saw them entering into the living room " Annyeong " Jungkook nervously said and bowed, Namjoon chuckled seeing him nervous... Jungkook looks at Kim couple smiling at him.

" Mom, Dad meet Jungkook " Namjoon began " And Jungkook meet my father Kim Bogum and Kim Suzy " Jungkook once again bowed to them, making Kim laugh " Come on, Don't be formal " Suzy said to him hugged him, which made Jungkook taken aback " Sit down " Bogum said to him and smiled.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat beside Bogum and Suzy " Namjoon told us you are his only friend in here and we are glad " Jungkook smiled at them slightly " You are such a young boy, why are you here alone?" Suzy asked him and to be honest, Jungkook panicked for a moment...what will he say, that his father killed his mother and his brother kicked him out.

" My parents are dead, I have no one except my Noona..who lives in Seoul " Jungkook said to her, who felt bad...Such a young boy alone in this world...and they thing their life is miserable... Namjoon who already knew this smiled at his parents sadly " Don't worry Jungkook, we are also like your parents " Suzy said to him.

" Good evening peop-" Taehyung who just entered into the living room stopped seeing Jungkook, who looks at Taehyung wide eyes " Taehyung, you are home " Suzy smiled at his son... Jungkook turned his head to look at Namjoon, who cleared his throat nervously " Jungkook, He is my b-brother Taehyung " Namjoon said.

Jungkook's face went pale, He looks at Taehyung who smirked which only was visible to Jungkook " I am gonna go and change " Taehyung said and skipped to his room... Jungkook looks back at Namjoon " I will go back to hostel now " Jungkook stood up...Namjoon followed him knowing he is angry.

" So early? " Suzy and Bogum stood up " Yes, I have duty next hour, Good bye Mr and Mrs Kim " Jungkook bowed to them and giving them a last smile...he walked out hurriedly, cleanching his sling bag " Hey, Koo! Wait " Jungkook ignored Namjoon and continues to walk, Namjoon sighed and rushed to him.

He holds his arm and tuned him around " Why are you leaving?" Namjoon asked him, giving him innocent face, Jungkook glared at him " You knew! Still you never told me...what must he be thinking that I am making friendship with you for my profit " Jungkook said, his eyes turning glossy.

He hates allegations, Namjoon sighed " Hey don't think like that, he is not like that " Namjoon said to him, but Jungkook shook his head " Please Hyung, I don't want anyone to accuses me for something which I never did " Saying this Jungkook walked away, leaving Namjoon concerned.

Namjoon turned around and went inside his house, He saw Suzy, Bogum and Taehyung sitting on the couch talking " See, He left " Namjoon said to Taehyung who shrugged " How is that my fault? " Taehyung asked him " You know what he said, He don't want his BOSS to accuses him for something he never did " Namjoon said and sat beside him.

" Taehyung tell me, Are you his boss or his dad? He is always so scared of you " Taehyung chuckled, Suzy and Bogum shook their head " Seriously you need to stop " Namjoon said leaned back on the couch " Well if he work properly in hospital, I don't mind him coming here or meeting you all " Taehyung said,which made Namjoon roll his eyes.

" Well, whenever I try to meet my best friend...He is always covering someone else's duty, whenever s doctor buck their work...you call him, seriously you need to appreciate him " Namjoon said to him " He is right " Bogum said to him, Taehyung sighed "  I am going to my room " Taehyung said and walked away.