Chapter 6- Call me Hyung

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

Thanks for 1k

No one's Pov

" Where is Mia? Haven't seen her for days " Jungkook asked Namjoon, they were once again in that park, sitting on a bench talking while looking at the beautiful view " School, I just dropped him before coming here " Namjoon said to Jungkook and smiled " That's good " Jungkook said and smiled " Who will pick him up later than? " Jungkook asked him.

" My father, you know I am leaving for Seoul today " Jungkook nodded his head, but he frowns because Namjoon never talked about his wife " What about your wife Hyung?" Jungkook asked him....looking at his hands " She is dead " Namjoon said, like it was nothing... Jungkook looks at him shocked.

Staring at his face, Jungkook could see Namjoon isn't really feeling hurt but he Also knows, deep inside he is hurt "  I'm sorry Hyung, but how?" Jungkook asked, because Namjoon was still young and Mia also " She was a lawyer, she was framed by someone just because she tried to save young girls getting sold " Namjoon said, avoiding eye contact.

" You know Jungkook, in life, we a have this one person we thing we could never live without...but still when that person is gone from our life, life still goes on...we eat, talk and breathe " Namjoon said, Jungkook agreed with him, after all he saw that person he loves the most getting killed in front of him.

" That is the reason why I came here, this place is beautiful and so peaceful " Jungkook nodded his head and holds Namjoon's hand, caressing it a little...Namjoon glance at him and smiled.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook was checking Chang wook's shoulder when Taehyung entered to the room, seeing Chang wook's eyes fixed on Jungkook's face and Jungkook busy in the examine " Doctor Jungkook " Taehyung called him, He stopped and looks at Taehyung " you  an leave I will look after him " Jungkook nodded his head.

He truned to go but Chang wook grabbed his hand " only he will be my doctor I don't need anyone else " Taehyung couldn't say no, Chang wook was seriously was killing him with his eyes " F-Fine " Jungkook hold back his laugh looking at Taehyung scared face " come on you little doctor, continue " Chang wook said to Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

" I have a name and it's Jungkook " Chang wook just nodded his head.... Taehyung stared at Jungkook, how can he not get scared of that Mafia boss...The door opened the a loud thug, scaring Taehyung...he turned and saw Chang wook's men.... Jungkook stopped and looks at him " We don't have guns " One of them said nervously.

Jungkook just stared at them unimpressed, Chang wook stared Jungkook smiling slightly " Next time open the door silently " Jungkook said to them, They gulped and closed the door in a very slow manner, Now Taehyung was more shocked....Even his men are scared of him " I will be going " Taehyung said and made his way towards the door, trying to get out from between the build up men.

Hours later Jungkook was talking with Sana on reception when a man came running holding a boy in his arms " Help him doctor " Jungkook rushed to the man and picked the boy in his arm...The boy looked like he was a teenager but his weight was just like feather... Jungkook laid him on the bed " What happened to him?" Jungkook asked seeing the boy unconscious, his head bleeding and bruises on his face.

" He fell while playing " The man said, he was looking angry rather than worried " Please go out I will treat him " Jungkook said to him " NO I WON'T LEAVE HIM " All of a sudden he yelled, Jungkook sighed " please " Jungkook again said but that man yelled at him again, Taehyung rushed into the ward and looks at the scene.