Chapter 32 - Shameless Woman

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" I wander whom you are talking with, you shameless boy " It was 10pm, Jungkook was sitting on trace, texting Taehyung...who was whining about missing Jungkook, Jungkook was in happy mood but Ara was there to ruin his mood " It doesn't concern you " Jungkook shorty replied to Ara and went back to texting Taehyung.

Ara felt anger seeing Jungkook smiling...She went to her room, seeing Jun already asleep..She called Jennie telling her everything...Next day Jungkook was smiling widely, making many things for Taehyung, finally today was the day...Ara looks at Jungkook " Wonder why you are looking so happy " Ara said to him.

Who ignored him, making her even more annoyed, just than Jungkook heard the door bell rang... Jungkook smiled widely, making Ara frown... Jungkook peeked from kitchen window seeing Jaehyun take few deep breaths he opened the door....Ara also looked out of the window.

Bogum and Suzy entered into the house along with Namjoon, Jungkook pouts bit seeing Taehyung....Jin came to kitchen, Ara left the kitchen to see who was it " Where is Doctor Tae?" Jungkook asked Jin who laughed " lover boy look around " Jungkook turned around smiling widely...Ara stopped on her feet looking at Taehyung.

She smirked looking at him, but Taehyung he was uninterested looking around for Jungkook " You won't see him this soon boy " Jaehyun whispered to him who faked a smile and hugged him almost cracking his bones making Jaehyun whimpers

She smirked looking at him, but Taehyung he was uninterested looking around for Jungkook " You won't see him this soon boy " Jaehyun whispered to him who faked a smile and hugged him almost cracking his bones making Jaehyun whimpers...Nora came out looking at them.

" Who are they?" Nora asked, a smile adoring on her face " Told tell me you haven't told her anything " Namjoon asked who shrugged " We didn't wanted Ara to case something bad " Jin whispered to him " We are here to talk about Jungkook " Suzy said to him, Ara huffed with a smirk " I guess he cased something bad huh " Taehyung glared at her.

Ignoring her, they starts to made their way towards living room, they comfortably seated on couch " She is my aunt Nora " Namjoon glance at Jin who was smiling, Taehyung holds his laugh looking at Namjoon's angry expressions...He looks up seeing Ara smirking at him, making him uncomfortable....He saw how She winked at him.

Jungkook frowns seeing Taehyung's angry face " He looks so uncomfortable " Jungkook said with pouty lips...Chang wook who was behind him was aware of what Ara was doing " Actually we want Taehyung our son to marry Jungkook " Ara's smirk fell... Taehyung looks up seeing Jungkook peeking from inside kitchen.

 Taehyung looks up seeing Jungkook peeking from inside kitchen