Chapter 39 - The Day when everything changed

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Sang chorul chiryo hejual Saram ofi omna gamani nwa Duda gan kunim obshi donna sarang do Saram do nomu nado gomna hon jain ge musowo nan ijyo jul ka duryowo "

Jin was rapping Namjoon also hopping enjoying everything...while Taehyung and Jungkook asleep on the back seat.... Jungkook's head was resting on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung's head on Jungkook's.

Jin glance at the mirror smiling seeing them peacefully sleeping " I will sing now " Namjoon said clearing his throat " Ahhh " Taekook flinched while Jin almost broke the car " Yah!" Jungkook rubbed his eyes while Taehyung looks at Jin and Namjoon...

Jin glance at the mirror smiling seeing them peacefully sleeping " I will sing now " Namjoon said clearing his throat " Ahhh " Taekook flinched while Jin almost broke the car " Yah!" Jungkook rubbed his eyes while Taehyung looks at Jin and Namjoon confused " You almost killed me " Jin hit his head.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and caresse his cheek with a thumb " You okay?" Jungkook nodded his head " We are almost there " Taehyung and Jungkook looks out of the window...It was already late...24 hours in a car can make you really mad....Jin stopped the car before Kim house " Good night Namjoon...Have a great night boys "

Jin smirked at Taehyung who cleared his throat and holds Jungkook's hand who was once again feeling sleepy...they entered into the room, Suzy and Bogum's room was closed meaning they already arrived and went to sleep " I will go and see Mia " Namjoon said and walked to his room " Let's go to our room " Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and nodded.

Taehyung and Jungkook entered into the room.... Jungkook looks around feeling bubbles of happiness in his stomach looking at the room his and Taehyung's room.

 Jungkook looks around feeling bubbles of happiness in his stomach looking at the room his and Taehyung's room

Taehyung closed the door behind them....He warpped his arms around Jungkook's waist rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder " Liked it? " Jungkook tilt his head and placed a kiss on Taehyung's cheek " Loved it " Jungkook said and showed him his bunny smile.

They both talked for hours " Show me your hand " Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's who takes off his engagement ring which made Jungkook frowns....He showed him the inner side on the ring... Jungkook looks at Taehyung surprised...there was Taehyung's name written Taehyung Jungkook smiled and looks at him.

Who was already keeping an eye on him, wanted to his reaction.... Taehyung slid his ring back on his finger and showed him his ring...there was Jungkook's name written Jungkook " Romantic Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook said and giggled... Taehyung cupped his face and few pecks on Jungkook lips.

They stared at each other, Taehyung's hot breath falling on Jungkook's lips... unconsiously Taehyung leaned forward... Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled when Taehyung captured his lips in a soft kiss, Taehyung licks Jungkook's lips who unconsiously opened his mouth, Jungkook let our few moans between the kiss.

Saliva was drooling down from Jungkook's mouth as his husband was busy in tasting his wet cavern...soon the younger's back was resting on the soft mattress... Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and his head rested on Jungkook's forehead....a  strong of saliva connected their lips.

Next thing Jungkook knew he was moaning under Taehyung who was thrusting inside him while placing dark Purple marks all over his body.

( Peace ✌️🤓)

••• Next Day •••

Taehyung was wide wake staring at Jungkook, creepy yes but for not Taehyung...He caresses Jungkook's naked stomach who shrugged closer to Jungkook " Taehyung! I'm leaving for hospital today there is an emergency!" Namjoon yelled out of the room " Okay " after half an hour Jungkook finally opened his eyes.

" Good morning baby " Taehyung said to him softly who smiled and replied him back with a kiss  " My why bunny is gone " Taehyung chuckled who pouts and whined " But I love every side of you " Taehyung whispered and placed a kiss on head... Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's arm and playing with his fingers.

" If you are comfortable can you tell me what happened the day your mother was killed?" Jungkook's smile filtered he looks away from him " I just want to now what happened? If you don't want to tell me it's ok-" Jungkook cuts him off " I was 16..."

•• Flashback ••

" Come on Eomma, He won't do anything " Jungkook said to his mother who shakes his head, they was in kitchen She hand him banana milk " No, he will kill us Jungkook....You warned us that nobody will go anywhere " Jungkook scoffed " Come on Eomma they are important notes...we will come back before him "

Finally after lots of pealding Jungkook went to his classmate's house with his mother...when they got back Jungkook's father was already home " where were you both of you!" He yelled at them " Appa I-" Before Jungkook could say something his father slapped him... Jaehyun stood before Jungkook and pushed him behind him.

" I asked your mother not you " Jaehyun pulled Jungkook back " I-I " His mother tried to said something " what I I I ? SPEAK UP " He raised his voice with his hand but Jungkook pushed his father away " Jungkook " Jaehyun tried to stop him " Why are you shouting at him! It was me who took her with me!  Talk to me "

Jaehyun sighed heavily and looks at his mother who signed her to take Jungkook away " How dare you raised your voice at me " Jaehyun stopped his father " Appa he is just a kid " saying this Jaehyun take Jungkook away in their room...they heard many scremed...but than Jungkook heard a loud tug..

He rushed out of the room seeing his mother on the ground with a pool of blood while his father holding a knife......

•• Flashback ••

" I forced her...I-" Jungkook was not crying but the pain in his voice was making it difficult for him... Taehyung stayed silent for sometime....He pulled Jungkook closer and hugged him tightly " It was not your fault " Taehyung whispered in his ear and caresses his back who finally broke down in tears.

Finally Jungkook looks at Taehyung " Thank you for listening to me " Taehyung kissed on his cheek " I am always here for you....just know that It wasn't your fault...it's better he is now resting in heaven and your father sorry to say but in hell " Jungkook broke into giggles... Taehyung smiled finally seeing Jungkook's bunny smile.

___________________
Chapter 39

This book is going to finish soon

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰