Chapter 33- Doctor Kim not Jeon

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was smiling staring at his hand, He felt a wave of happiness seeing the ring on his finger " Mr Kim " he mumbled and blushed...He heard a knock on the door...he looks up seeing Nora " Why you knocking, come in " He said to her who smiled and made her way to him, sitting beside him " Stop staring Koo " Nora said to him.

Who smiled sheepishly " I can't help it " Jungkook said to her who smiled ruffling his hair " I am glad you are happy now " Jungkook nodded, smile not leaving his face...there was a comfortable silence for a moment which Nora broke " I want to know everything, what ever happened " Nora asked him who, lower his head, smile disappearing.

When Jungkook told her everything she gasped and hit him on his head who pouts " You tried to take your life, Why? " Jungkook sighed " I was scared, all of those doctors staff member became my family, I loves them but when I saw Hyung, I thought now Everyone will hate me too, especially Doctor Tae " Jungkook said to her, who stayed silent seeing Jungkook opening up about his feeling after a long time.

" I tried my hard to deny my feeling for him, but I was selfish to let go myself whenever I was with him...I hated myself for hiding everything from him....and when I saw him talking to Hyung " Jungkook paused for a moment, feeling the similar pain on his chest remembering about that memory " I was afraid to see hatred for me in his eyes " Jungkook said...Nora holds his hand.

" But he loves you a lot, I saw how much love he was holding in his eyes...no lust or no desire just love " Jungkook smiled at her words " Yes, he proved me wrong, and made me realize that yes I do deserves happiness " Jungkook said showing her his bunny teeth, Nora chuckled " good to hear that " She said to him.

She stood up " I will leave now, Your Tae hubby is calling you " Jungkook blushed when Nora indicated to his phone, vibrating showing ' Tae Hubby calling.... ' Nora laughed " And don't worry Jaehyun won't enter...I have to take his class " She said walking away, not forgetting to close the door....Holding his phone, Jungkook made his way to balcony.

On the other hand, Taehyung came back and instantly rushed to his room, closing the door...he went to balcony, comfortably sitting on the chair looking the river, calling Jungkook " Why isn't he picking up " He sighed...finally Jungkook picked up the call " Hello " Taehyung smiled hearing Jungkook's voice.

" Doctor Jeon, You are really on an holiday leaving your boss alone to finish the work alone " Taehyung said making Jungkook huff...But keeping his why self aside, he speaks up " Doctor Jeon? Sorry wrong number this is Doctor Kim " Jungkook said biting his lower lip, trying to stop himself for smiling widely.

Taehyung face twisted into surprised smile " I am seeing a new Jungkook today, I guess Seoul's air had another effect on you " Taehyung said leaning back on his chair while Jungkook leak towards the wall " Why? Don't you like it?" Jungkook asked, somehow feeling nervous " I like every thing about you...And I won't mind a wild bunny as my husband of course " Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook frowns " What do you mean?" Taehyung sighed and chuckled " Of course you won't understand " Jungkook pouts " Tell me " He mumbled " Listen....let's do a FaceTime " Jungkook widen his eyes....He looks at himself, like Jungkook haven't seen him early morning " NO!" Jungkook yelled, Taehyung flinched at the sudden shout in his ear.

" Why?" Taehyung asked him, who gulped thinking about any excuse " My phone i-is b-broke " Taehyung chuckled knowing what exactly was Jungkook doing " Oh? Than I guess we was talking through phone " Taehyung said teasingly making Jungkook panic " N-No I-I mean it's camera YES it's camera " Taehyung sighed shaking his head, a smile adoring on his face.