Chapter 24 - Fear of losing him

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Taehyung rushed inside his office, He saw Jungkook but he decided not to talk to him now, He opened the file of Jungkook and looks at the details, Everything was matching.... Taehyung looks at the number of Jungkook's aunt and called her...after sometime She picked up the call " Hello " He heard her voice.

" Hello? Is this Jeon Jungkook's aunt talking?" Taehyung asked " yes? And you are?" she asked him softly " My name is Taejun, I was Jungkook's classmate back in college....I left Busan for studies and couldn't get Jungkook's number, and someone gave me this number " Taehyung lied, hoping she will tell him everything.

" Yes, He was staying with me for sometime but than he left, now he is working in a hostel and also stays there " Jungkook's aunt said to Taehyung " why are he staying with you? I remember he was living with his parents than what happened?" Taehyung asked, he know He is asking many questions, but he wants to know everything about Jungkook.

" After Jungkook's parents died, for should I say his mother died, Jungkook was left all alone...His father never stopped abusing him, just because he is gay " She said in a shaking tone, Taehyung lower his head " Yes he told me " Taehyung mumbled " but than when his father died, his brother Jaehyun got married " Taehyung never knew Jungkook had a brother.

" Jungkook met a boy, Kevin... Jungkook though he really loves him but Kevin was just using him and tries to rape him " Taehyung closed his eyes, and he called Jungkook a whore not knowing and the real him.....He wants to kill Kevin but what he did wasn't right either " and after that incident Jennie, tired her best and made Jaehyun

Kick Jungkook out of his own Mother's house, In the middle night, than he come Seoul and live with me but that he also left from here " Taehyung eyes turned glassy, this was nothing Taehyung knows Jungkook went through a lot " But Jungkook was really Oppressed and innocent Taehyun....He is really brave, wait I will send you his number "

" Thank you " Taehyung mumbled and lower the phone when Jungkook's aunt hangs up the call...Now he knows, Jungkook's every word had a meaning, all of the pain he was keeping in his heart.

If we can't help people, than I don't need to be a doctor...you said that not even thinking that boy is just 14 and getting abused by his father, not just physically but mentally too

You have been working for 48 hours Jungkook, aren't you sleepy, No

Children's heart are really sensitive, don't scold them , their feelings are more important than my clothes

I also felt happy coming here for the first time

I don't want to marry , Not you not anyone, What love?

Now Taehyung know why Jungkook lied to him and was crying, He thinks he don't deserve Taehyung, How wrong he is, it's Taehyung who don't deserve him, Jungkook is so pure than him, Nobody deserve such an angel like Jungkook, Especially Taehyung, Taehyung looks at Jungkook file and closed it...He puts his ID card in it.

Next day Jungkook was helping Sana in arranging files on reception when Namjoon called him, He picked up the  call " Yes Namjoon Hyung?" Jungkook said stoping his work, He went to sit down on a chair, Taehyung was passing by when he saw Jungkook " Jungkook, something happened? Why you refused to marry Tae?" Jungkook ignored him.

" If something happened you can tell me " Jungkook was talking to him when his eyes fell on someone.... Jaehyun, on the reception " My name is Jeon Jaehyun, I am Jungkook's brother....can I meet him?" Sana smiled at him " You are Doctor Jungkook's brother? " Sana looks at Taehyung.

" Doctor Taehyung, he is doctor Jungkook's brother here to meet him " hearing that, Taehyung tuned around looking at the man, He was looking really sad and eyes filled with hope " You are Jungkook's brother?" Taehyung asked, Jaehyun instantly nodded his head " Okay, follow me " Jungkook gulped, sweat forming on his temple.

Namjoon was continuously calling his name but Jungkook was too lost and scared " Call Jungkook in my office " Taehyung said to Sana who nodded her head, Taehyung walked away, having blank expressions on his face.... Jungkook's phone dropped on the ground, Suddenly he starts to feel suffocation.

He unconsiously made his way out of hospital, he looks around flinching at the smallest sound, He takes off his lab coat and dropped it in the middle of waiting room and ran out of hospital, Taehyung made Jaehyun sit before him, Jaehyun was looking at his lap, he told Taehyung everything he did to Jungkook.

He was asemed, Taehyung was looking at him, How can a brother do such thing....He believed someone else than his own brother " I know what I did was wrong, but after Jungkook left, I couldn't get peace and sleep too " Jaehyun said to Taehyung who glared at him " please I request you " Taehyung scoffed at him.

" Elder brother's protect their younger siblings but you-" Jaehyun looks at Target with teary eyes " I know what I did was wrong, B-but I also love him too " Jaehyun said... Taehyung sighed and nodded his head, Sana knocked on the door " Come in " Taehyung said, Sana entered to office with a pale face.

She called Taehyung out who frowns and decided to follow " What's the matter?" Taehyung asked her, who gulped " Doctor Jungkook is not in hospital, Hoseok said he was talking on phone when he saw something and dropping his phone on ground, he ran away " Sana explained to him " Did you checked everywhere " Sana nodded her head.

Taehyung cursed under his breath and rushed out if hospital, he saw Jungkook's lap coat on the ground in waiting area, He grabs it and ask the guard " Which direction did Doctor Jungkook went?" Taehyung asked him, worried about Jungkook " That " Taehyung rushed out, not caring about anything.

He went to parking lot and starts his car, He was scared to lose Jungkook....He don't want him to leave  him, While he was driving...He dailled  Namjoon's number, while eyes looking around to see Jungkook's figure anywhere " Hello Taehyung?" Namjoon said " Is Jungkook with you?" Taehyung asked hoping to hear yes " No, before you called me I was walking to him

But all of a sudden he hangs up the call, did something happened....please tell me " Taehyung sighed heavily " Hyung I will tell you everything later " Taehyung said hangs up the call and put his phone away....He stopped the car seeing Jungkook standing up on the bride, Jungkook down seeing rocks and lake " No No!" Taehyung hurriedly takes off his seatbelt.

He gets out of the car, seeing Jungkook just about to jump " Koo! Please don't move!" Taehyung yelled in shaking tone, Jungkook stared at Taehyung's figure blankly " Don't move! I'm coming " Taehyung yelled and rushed to him, a tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes looking at him...Before Taehyung could reach him.

He heard a loud noise " JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung scremed when Jungkook jumped....He looks down seeing Jungkook's figure slowly fading in water, Taehyung was not thinking straight, he jumped behind Jungkook....He pulled Jungkook up, seeing a wound on his head and He unconsious.

______________________
Chapter 24

It is really difficult to write to be honest

Eid Mubarak to all of the Muslims around the world 💝

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰