Chapter 18 - Second Choice

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" This Jisoo is getting on my nerves! How dare she dragged my son with her " Suzy slammed the tea pot on the table, flinching Bogum, who was peacefully reading his news paper in the garden table " This woman is gulped to my son like a witch!" Bogum holds back his laugh " I wish Jungkook was here right now " Suzy pout.

Bogum chuckled " Seems like you are already seeing Jungkook as your little son-in-law?" Bogum said, Suzy smile at the mension of Jungkook's name, she nodded her head " Of course, I really like seeing Taehyung and Jungkook together, they look so sweet together, perfect couple " Bogum nodded his head.

" Actually I am going to call him here " Suzy stood up and rushed to call Jungkook, Bogum shakes his head, a smile adoring on his face, he also likes the younger...he knows Jungkook is the perfect choice for Taehyung, and he knows Taehyung loves the younger, he can see it in his eyes.

On the other hand, Jungkook was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, he finally got a day off but he doesn't know what to do, he can't sleep or else he will be again sobbing because of nightmares...just than his phone starts to ring, he looks at the caller id, seeing Namjoon's name Jungkook picked up the call.

" Hello Hyung " Jungkook said softly " Jungkook can you come to my house? Mom wants to meet you " Jungkook looks at the time, it was 9 am " Hyung today I finally got a day off I wanted to take rest " Jungkook said in a small voice " Wait mom will talk to you " Jungkook sat up on the bed.

" Hello Jungkook, my son " Jungkook smiled hearing Suzy, She reminds him of his mother " Hello Aunty, how are you?" Jungkook asked her " Aunty is perfectly fine, but she wants to see her son " Jungkook denied many times but finally said yes when Suzy starts to fake crying, he hangs up the call.

He gets up, and went to take a shower, he thought about everything a lot, he didn't deserves this kindness Taehyung's family was showing him, after what happened with Jungkook, he was thinking low of himself and after years of getting affection and love from others, Jungkook was thinking that he don't deserve such love.

He got ready And looks at himself in mirror, he was looking really nice in his causal clothes, after an hour he reached Kim house, their he greeted everyone " Let's go and sit in garden " Namjoon said to him, Jungkook followed them, they sat their for an hour when finally Taehyung arrived with Jisoo, when Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook.

He takes off his belt and litterly rushed ignoring Jisoo behind him " Doctor Jungkook?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung and was about to greet him but stopped when he saw Jisoo with him, Jisoo holds his arm " I called him here, any problem?" Suzy glared at Jisoo, Taehyung and Jisoo sat in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook, those eyes was on Jisoo's hand on Taehyung's arm.... Taehyung noticed his gaze and takes Jisoo's hand away from him, who looks at him surprised....he looks back to see Jungkook's reaction but he had blank expressions " I will be back Koo, don't leave before dinner okay " Suzy said and stood up.

" And be nice to him " Suzy warned Taehyung who shrugged....They stayed silent after Suzy walked away, Jungkook stood up, seeing Jisoo trying to hold Taehyung's hand " Please Excuse aunty for me, I have to go " Jungkook said to Taehyung " hey, stay today is your today off why are you leaving?" Taehyung asked, pushing Jisoo's hand away.

" I have some work " Jungkook turns to Jisoo " It was nice meet you " He said to Jisoo, cleanching his fist, Jisoo smiled generously and nodded her head, Jungkook glance at Taehyung and made his way to his hostel " Doctor Jungkook! Wait!" Taehyung rushed behind him, Jisoo stared at them seeing his Taehyung was following Jungkook.

" Maybe I am calling you " Taehyung breaths heavily, Jungkook turned around and looks at Taehyung " Do you hear loud?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook shrugged " Maybe " His voice was cold " Why are you leaving? It's still early " Taehyung said to him softly, Jungkook looks away from him " I have some personal work to take care of " Jungkook lied.

" Okay, come on let me drop you " Taehyung said and was about to go but stopped by Jungkook " No thanks, I can go by myself...you go to your Jisoo " Jungkook mumbled and walked away leaving Taehyung dumbfounded, Jungkook entered into his room and slammed the door shut....He throw his bag on the bed.

He sat on the bed, cleaning his pants, image of Taehyung with Jisoo was flashing over his eyes, His eyes filled with tears, he was trying so hard to ignore these feelings, but deep inside he knows what he feels about Taehyung, tears fall on his cheeks.

At night, Taehyung was looking at the river from his garden, when Jisoo joined him, trying to grab his hand, Taehyung yanked her hand away " Jisoo what's wrong with you! Do you think you will return after years and everything will be back to normal?! Are you insane?" Taehyung yelled at her " I am not a toy Jisoo!" Taehyung said and looks away from her.

Jisoo sobs and cover her mouth with her hand "  I know what I did with you was wrong, I don't know how to apologies to you Taehyung, it took a lot of courage for me to come here " Jisoo said to him in a shaking tone, Taehyung felt nothing hearing her cries " But I was never happy in these years too Taehyung " Jisoo sobs.

" Shan was a nice man, but not my Tae who would bear my tantrums, all these years I was with Shan but always thought about you " Taehyung scoffed " So you mean he divorced you because of me?" Taehyung looks at her in disbelief, Jisoo nodded her head " Yes Taehyung, please I love you " Jisoo tries to hold his hand.

" The day you left me Jisoo, I lost my feelings for you " Jisoo shakes her head " than why are you living your life alone, why didn't you married " Taehyung rolled his eyes " Let me tell you, I don't like you...I already love someone, so stay away from me " Taehyung said to her and walked away, leaving her broken heart.

____________________
Chapter 18

Short chapter, get ready for next chapter, hold your hearts

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰