Chapter 15 - Feeling?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was talking to Sana when someone tabbed his shoulder, he turned around and smiled widely looking at Namjoon " Hyungie " Jungkook hugged him, Taehyung was standing behind them, biting his nails " Well your dentist Hyung here " Jungkook smiled widely " You agreed?" Namjoon nodded and chuckled.

" Doctor Jungkook, I am going for a round, please show Namjoon Hyung around " Taehyung softly said to Jungkook, whose smile disappeared and nodded his head " Okay Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung nodded and walked away, Jungkook showed Namjoon all around, at last he takes him to staff room.

Where everyone was present except Taehyung " Good morn-" Jin stopped when his eyes feel on Namjoon " Good morning Jin Hyung " Jungkook smiled at him " Everyone, meet Namjoon Hyung....He is going to be our dentist " Jungkook introduced Namjoon to everyone " and Namjoon Hyung, he is Jin Hyung, whenever someone gets sad...he is our happy pill " Jungkook said.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat in front of Jin " That was a good introducing but you should have added worldwide handsome too " Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes...just as they was talking Taehyung entered into the room, first thing he heard was Jungkook's giggling....but when Jungkook looks at Taehyung, he stopped giggling and lower his head.

Taehyung made tea for himself " Doctor Jungkook, I need report of bed number 11th patient " Taehyung said facing Jungkook, who nodded his head, Namjoon noticed how Jungkook acts like a lost puppy around Taehyung " Hyung, I will go now " Jungkook said to Namjoon who nodded his head, Taehyung walked away, Jungkook behind him.

" Doctor Jungkook! There is an emergency! Code blue!" ( Basically in medical code blue means When patient's condition gets out of hold ) Jungkook run towards the ICU, completely forgetting about the work Taehyung told him...after he came back, he hurriedly grabbed the file from Hoseok and rushed to Taehyung's room.

He takes few deep breaths and than opened the door " Here is the report " Jungkook hand him the report file, Taehyung opened the file... Jungkook stood there to see Taehyung's angry reaction for being late, Taehyung glance at Jungkook " Sit down " Taehyung softly said to him, Jungkook looks at him surprised.

" N-No I have duty in children ward " Jungkook said to him, who smiled and nodded....He looks at the file and hand back to Jungkook, who confusingly takes and looks at it, while Taehyung was smiling looking at his face, Jungkook looks at him with his bambi eyes " Doctor you asked for this report " Taehyung takes the report back from Jungkook's hand.

" O-Oh yeah yeah " Taehyung shutters " you can leave " Taehyung said to him, who confusingly nodded his head and walked out, Taehyung looks at the file and blinks his eyes " What's happening to me ?" He asked himself sighing.

Later that day Soobin came with his mother for tests, Jungkook purposely Made Hoseok to more time in examine Soobin's mother while Jungkook talks to him " I am glad he don't hit you anymore " Jungkook said , holding Soobin's hand, who was wearing the watch Jungkook gifted him " But he still call me names " Soobin said.

" He calls me shamelessly, characterless " Jungkook can understand Soobin, after all the reason why his family left him, because he was accused by these words " But after you met Eomma, she is now nice to me " Jungkook smiled, at least Soobin have Shin and his mother...in the evening Jungkook was walking to his hostel.