Chapter 35 - Taehyungie Pabo

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" How to control your anger "

Taehyung searched on his laptop, it's been 3 days and Taehyung still blocked my the younger doctor and he was sulking, he knows it's his fault he shouted at Jungkook even knowing how sensitive the other is " This goggle what does he mean by I need help " He scoffed and once again searched something on goggle.

" How to persuade your fiance "

" Finally I can drink wine " Bogum smirked, it was midnight and everyone smiling, Bogum hidden wine from everyone and this was the best chance to drink it away from everyone, but when he was passing my Taehyung's room, he was Taehyung's room dark, Taehyung sitting on his bed warpped around a blanket.

Bogum made his way to Taehyung and tabbed on his shoulder, Taehyung was too lost got starlted and scremed making Bogum flinch and his wine bottle almost fell " Idiot!" Bogum hit his head making him pout " What with this sudden arrival! I got scared " Taehyung said to him who scoffed " Well you look more like a ghost in this white bed sheet "

Bogum said to him who sighed, but than his eyes fell on the whine bottle in Bogum's hand " Is that a wine bottle " hearing that Bogum panicked and hides it behind his back, before Taehyung could ask something more Bogum instantly and cleverly changed the topic " What's with all of this search ?" Taehyung pouts and explained everything bro Bogum.

After a moment of silence Bogum speaks up " Son, I want to tell you something " Bogum starts, Taehyung nodded indicating him to continue " I know you will feel hurt to know this...but You are not my son, you are adopted " Taehyung looks at him " My son can never be this jerk " Bogum said, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Please help, don't make fun of me " Taehyung sulk " Okay okay, well than in this situation....it's better you meet him in person and apologized to him with sweet kisses " Bogum said to him, Taehyung's face lights up " Good idea...I will leave for Busan than " Taehyung said getting up from his bed, making Bogum sigh " Director of Life Hospital always away from his hospital "

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung arrived at Busan seeing the beautiful house of Jeons " The room with a wind chime in balcony " Taehyung mumbled, Well how he knows.... Blackmailing Jaehyun with Yuna's name was eough to know everything.... Taehyung scanned the mansion seeing the room, on the third floor with a wind chime beautifully hanging there.

 Taehyung scanned the mansion seeing the room, on the third floor with a wind chime beautifully hanging there