Chapter 12 - Real Gem 💎

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Taehyung was driving the car, Jungkook was looking out of the window, seeing rain drops falling on the window... It was thundering loudly but Jungkook, he wasn't scared, the once boy who used to get in her mother's embrace in thunder because of fear now didn't cared... Taehyung glance at Jungkook....Somehow he can't stop looking at Jungkook.

Suddenly the car stopped with a halt.... Jungkook looks at Taehyung " What happened?" Jungkook asked him softly, Taehyung looks at Jungkook " I don't know " Taehyung takes off his seat belt and gets out of the car, not caring about the heavy rain...he checks the car.... Jungkook starred at Taehyung worried.

He takes the umbrella from the back seat and gets out of the car, He covered Taehyung's head with umbrella....feeling a presence beside him, Taehyung looks at Jungkook.....who was standing their, holding umbrella on both of their head with both hands, looking at him with innocent eyes.

" Doctor Jungkook, it's raining get inside the car, you can get sick " Taehyung said to him who shook his head " No, you can also get sick " Jungkook said to him softly, Taehyung sighed " look you are my responsibility, I don't want you to get hur...

" Doctor Jungkook, it's raining get inside the car, you can get sick " Taehyung said to him who shook his head " No, you can also get sick " Jungkook said to him softly, Taehyung sighed " look you are my responsibility, I don't want you to get hurt " Jungkook stayed their, stubbornly... completely ignoring Taehyung.

Just blinking his eyes, looking at Taehyung, who once again sighed and Jungkook stubborn behaviour, He turned to check the car " Doctor Taehyung, don't you think we should call for help, you can't do this now in this heavy rain " Jungkook said moving the umbrella more over Taehyung,seeing him dreanch in rain.

" You are right, I can't find the problem too...let's see if we can find someone in here " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who nodded.... Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulder, who shivers at the sudden touch... Taehyung grab the umbrella from Jungkook's hand, other hand other hand still around Jungkook's shoulder.

They saw a small house on the top of a hill, They made their why to the house... knocking on the door, an old lady came out " Yes?" she smiled at them slightly " our car broke down, can you help us please?" Taehyung politely said to her, who smiled a little " I am afraid to say that you can't find any mechanic at this hour " She said.

" And also it's not really safe to drive in rain on this hilly area, why don't you stay here at my house tonight, after all You are Doctor Taehyung who helps everyone, can't I help you " She smiled at him, Jungkook smiled a little glancing at Taehyung... Taehyung also looks at Jungkook, asking him if he wants to stay or not... Jungkook simply nodded his head.

The lady them to the room " Please feel at home, If you need anything, just call me " She said and walked out... Taehyung looks at the room, it was cozy but there was only one bed...no couch or any other thing.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who takes off his lab coat and bag, feeling uncomfortable " There is only one bed, Doctor Jungkook

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who takes off his lab coat and bag, feeling uncomfortable " There is only one bed, Doctor Jungkook....we have to share it " Jungkook nodded his head without looking at Taehyung..... Taehyung also takes off his coat.

He laid on the bed resting his arms on his head, exhausted... Jungkook was looking out of the window, there was nothing but dark and fog and the sound of rain.... Jungkook sat on the bed, he can't sleep...how can he what If he gets any nightmare, and wakes up sobbing...he don't want his boss to know he is weak....but is he really weak?.

Unknowingly he fell asleep, his head feel on Taehyung's shoulder, who takes his arms away from his head and saw Jungkook sitting in the bed his head resting on his shoulder... Taehyung didn't move, Jungkook was looking so peaceful and beautiful, he couldn't get the courage to push him away.

Taehyung still remember about the words Jungkook said to that man today...He remember about something, or someone.

••• Flashback •••

Taehyung was sitting in a very expensive restaurant with his ex- fiance, Jisoo...a teenager boy was serving them but his hand slipped and the juice fell on Jisoo's gucci bag " What the hell!" Jisoo stood up and slapped the boy hard " Jisoo!" Taehyung pulled her away from the boy, when she was about to hit him again.

The boy lower his head, holding his burning cheek, holding back his tears " How dare you! You ruined my bag!" Taehyung pulled her back " Where is your manager!" Taehyung tries to stop her but she wasn't listening to him...the manager came to them, people stared at them.

" What happened Mam?" The manager politely asked them " Nothing just please l-" Taehyung was cut off by Jisoo " Nothing! He runied my bag! Can't you see!" Before Jisoo could do something more... Taehyung takes her out of the restaurant, not forgetting to pay the bill...they both sat in the car.

" You over reacted, you can clean it with a tissue and use it again " Taehyung said to him, frustrated, Jisoo scoffed " I am not going to use this again, I will give this to a maid...it's dirty now " Taehyung looks at her in disbelief " You have so much attitude " Taehyung said, Jisoo chuckled " I am a gem Taehyung, I don't need these dirty things "

••• Flashback Ends •••

A gem? Taehyung scoffed in disbelief.... Taehyung looks at Jungkook, seeing him peacefully sleeping like he was sleeping after many years...The words Jungkook said to that man  effected Taehyung's heart so much.

" Childrens heart are very sensitive, don't scold them "

" Their feelings are more important than my clothes "

That moment Taehyung knew, Jungkook was different from everyone...A real gem, not like Jisoo who was just selfish and even left her own sister when the bad time came... Taehyung closed his eyes, cleanching his fist, He miss his sister in law so much, she was a sister figure to him...but the day she was murdered, Taehyung turned cold.

Next day, Taehyung woke up and seeing Jungkook hugging his arm, still sleeping like a baby...He carefully pulled his arm away from Jungkook and walked out of the room " Good morning Young man " The old lady said to him... Taehyung smile her " Mechanic repaired your car, you can leave after having breakfast " Taehyung thanked him.

He walked inside the room to wake up Jungkook " Doctor Jungkook, wake up " Taehyung softly shakes his body, who opened his eyes...He rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed " We will be leaving after sometime " Jungkook nodded his head, still Sleepy...after a long time, he slept peacefully...not only him but Taehyung too.

It was weird how they felt so safe and peaceful with each other, feeling of being home... Jungkook wear his lab coat and grabbed his bag...they had breakfast with that lady and than they left for Paraiso Valley...after an hour they stopped before Jungkook's hostel " You can take a day off Jungkook " Taehyung said to softly, but Jungkook shakes his head.

" No, I will be there in an hour, Bye Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook said and gets out of the car.... Taehyung sighed and stared at Jungkook's figure walking inside his hostel " He never listen to me " Taehyung mumbled, seeing Jungkook smiled at the guard.

___________________
Chapter 12

How was it? Favorite part?

Btw Paraiso means Paradise

Any guesses what will happen next?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰