Chapter 11. The Resignation

Ashly was waiting for Taylor in his room dressed in a fur coat that hung to the floor. It was the only piece of clothing she was wearing. Taylor stood in the doorway staring at her with a raised eyebrow as he watched her push the coat off her shoulders with a seductive smile. The coat fell to the floor with a soft plop.

"Ashly...what are you doing?" Taylor forced himself to ask as the naked woman stood before him.

"Keeping our relationship spicy," she told him as she moved her hands over her body. "Why are you just standing there? You know you want me."

Taylor quickly walked over to her and grabbed the coat. He wrapped it around her tightly. "Are you crazy? What if someone sees you?"

"You never cared what I did before, you like this sort of thing, why are you so jumpy now?" Ashly asked looking at him suspiciously.

"Now is not the time, Ashly. I just got out of a meeting. I'm very tired. You need to go home." Taylor pushed her out of the room as he spoke.

Ashly turned to him angrily in the hallway. "What is this?! Why are you acting so strange all of a sudden?" she yelled indignantly.

"Please keep your voice down; I will not have you acting like a scorned woman in my house."

"A scorned woman?!" Ashly yelled even louder, her pale skin turning red with fury. She glared at him and began to run down the stairs. "You have never treated me like this or kicked me out. What's gotten into you?"

Taylor followed her down the steps to make sure she left ignoring her angry rant. He didn't have time for her, not after what he'd done to Kaitlyn which he was beginning to seriously regret. It occurred to him that he didn't care if he lost Ashly with his rude behavior tonight. There were more important things on his mind.

Kaitlyn had managed to wash up and change into her night clothes which consisted of shorts and a tank top. She was on her way down the steps to pour herself a drink - she needed one after what had just happened between her and Taylor - when she heard a woman's voice. Curious, she walked down the steps and peeped in the hallway where Taylor and the woman were now standing. Her mouth fell open.

Before her was the most beautiful White woman she'd ever seen. She looked like one of those high-end fashion models with her long blonde hair, blue eyes, and flawless pale skin. And, she was wearing a very expensive looking white fur coat and red stilettos. So, this was the type of woman Taylor preferred? Kaitlyn had to admit, he looked as if he belonged with her. They looked good together, perfect actually.

She felt her heart sink to the bottom of her stomach as she watched them together. She knew she and Taylor would never be a couple, yet she didn't like seeing him with Ashly, especially after what he'd done to her in her bedroom. She leaned out further to hear what they were saying and tripped over her own feet.

"Who the hell is that?" Ashly pointed at a very embarrassed Kaitlyn lying face down on the floor.

Taylor turned around and frowned. He moved to go to her; Ashly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Now I see why you're acting so strangely with me tonight. You already have a woman over. Were you trying to hide her from me?"

"Ashly, let go of my arm," Taylor told her between gnash teeth. He pulled his arm away and went to Kaitlyn. "What are you doing?" he asked her as he pulled her to her feet.

"I heard all the noise, I just wanted to see if everything was okay," Kaitlyn mumbled. She couldn't help staring at Ashly, the woman was completely naked under that fur coat and didn't seem to care she was showing all her business.

"Go back to your room," Taylor ordered her. He didn't need to tell her twice after that embarrassing moment. She flew back up the steps.

"I didn't know you were into Black women Taylor, trying something new this week?" Ashly asked vindictively.