Distant Happiness

"School alarmed buzzed"

It's 6 am and it's too dark for me to get up. I'm so tired from staying up late last night talking to Justin. I'm so not good at this.
I reached over to disable the alarm and threw a pillow at Meaghan to wake her up. "Girl get up we gotta start training." Meaghan rolls her eyes and groans. "Do we have to!? I'm so tired." I replied yes. We both got up out the bed and wash our faces in the bathroom and I sighed hard " Should we go to Cafe for breakfast or eat something else? " I asked Meaghan. She answered back, " We should go for something else I'm not feeling cafe today." Meaghan sighs as she goes into the bathroom to take a shower. I heard her singing in the shower

I went into my bathroom and glanced at myself in the mirror for 5 minutes thinking about Justin. I should have called him over last night although he was 45 minutes away from me I still miss his touch.
A flashed-back memory of us came to me. Justin and I were in his room watching "The Flash" As we cuddle and hold hands Justin said " Taylor Harper you are my life, my best friend, and my rider I would be an ass if I lose you forever" As he kisses my hand and my neck I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Flashed back ends.

I hopped in the shower real quick and sighed a lot with sad eyes. Let down my kinky oily hair and re-co-wash it. More flashbacks hit me again
As my legs were still wrapped around Justin, I replied " I love you so much Justin, and always will." We kissed again and he run his hand through my hair and lift my right leg with his next hand and we tongue kissed and undress each other slowly
Flashed back ends again

I sighed again for the second time "You got this Taylor Harper it's only going to be 3months" I hopped out of the shower and styled my hair into a bun and did my edges and put on my military uniform. Training starts in 3 hours.

Cellphone rings.
It's Justin calling me. I picked up the phone and answer it." Hey baby I was just thinking about you" Justin replied "Good morning babe I can say the same thing I miss your sexy self so much. Are you ready for training?" Blushing and bitting my lips " I'm more ready for you bae" Justin smiled and chuckle a little "I know right babe remember I can always hit you up I'm only 45 minutes away from the school just lemme know when you're ready" Running my hand through my hair and sighs" I most definitely will". Justin start up his car " Ight bae well uh I'll message you later I'm heading to work I love you" Justin blow a kiss over the phone "I love you too baby" blow kiss back.

Hangs up phone
The time is 8 am. We have one hour to training.

Meaghan had just got out of the shower. "Girl, are you ready to go get something to eat? Getting my purse and my badge " Yes gal let's go!

Hopped in the car playing " Hrs and Hrs by Muni Long.

Meaghan and I sang along "I can do this for hours and hours and hours"
"So where should we go to eat?" Meaghan smiled while still singing" Let's go to Subway" I nodded, still singing along to the song.
Heading on to Subway Drive Meaghan shouts" Can I get a meatball sub and she'll have a roast beef with cookies and a soda, please!? The lady looked at Meaghan like (miss why are u screaming). Coming right up! The lady said.

30 minutes later
Meaghan and I sitting in the parking lot where the training is eating our food.
"Girl am so nervous about this training I can't believe I have to be away from Justin, I miss him so much" I sighed.
Meaghan hugged me and replied " Taylor you have been my bestie since kindergarten if anyone's capable and determined it's you don't worry Justin will be fine 3 months will go in a flash" I smiled" Yea you got that right.

We had just finished off our food it's now time for military training I see the guards setting up the post. Meaghan and I dust off and locked the car and start heading out to the post. Before we even reach there a guy stopped us "Heyyyy!! My name is Peter how u ladies doing!?" Then Peter tripped. We both laughed "Girl omg he's such a dork with them huge glasses. Meaghan rolled her eyes and laughed "IKR.