Dead on The Ride

(Taylor)The weekend is over. It has been a rough long weekend. After the incident with Sammy and Angel Friday night, for two days(Saturday and Sunday) we have just been quiet and trying to heal up before training again on Monday. I haven't even told Justin what had happened and Meaghan didn't tell Shawn either. When we told Angel what transpired while she was asleep she was so sad. I must say she felt really bad and said she will tell Sergeant Major what happen after practice. I just can't believe he hit me, he punched me, he's a real jerk. I hope he gets cut. I hope he leaves her alone and doesn't do anything stupid. Since then we have just been focusing on training, strength, and endurance.

Two weeks passed by quickly. A month has gone. A lot has already happened in the space of a month.

I still haven't told Justin what happened. My face and Angel's face had already healed and Meaghan still was shocked and upset about how Sammy carried on.

It's a Monday morning,
The alarm went off as usual.
We all got up and disabled it.
Taylor and Meaghan sighs at Angel " Well that was a long weekend. Angel sighs back" Guys am so sorry, I shouldn't have barged in. I could go back to the room key department and see if they can fix me up another room. " Taylor shakes her head "No no, you don't have to do that, besides we need an extra person to hang out with. Taylor pouts "Please stay?" Angel nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll stay." Meaghan smiled at Taylor and Angel "You know what we need to do tonight!?, We need to go to a party.. there's another senior party tonight at 9, we should all go?! Taylor and Angel nodded in agreement "Yes yes !! Let's do it. They all started squealing like dolphins in the sea.

Taylor's phone rings. It's Justin.
Taylor picks up "Hey babe what's up?!"
Justin replied" Hey... What's up is something wrong I haven't heard from you over the weekend are you ok?"
Taylor scoffs " Yes I'm fine babe, just was tired and stuff."
Justin replied "And Stuff? Can I come over tonight?"
Taylor sighs" Ugh, I'm going out to the senior party with my friends babe,"
Justin "Right cool, I guess I'll talk to you after that."
Taylor replies" Yeah babe we gotta get ready for practice I love you." Taylor blows Justin a kiss over the phone.
Justin sighs "Love you too later."

Justin hangs up.

(Justin at the barbershop)
Justin sighs while getting new supplies ready for the shop to open at 9 am.
His dad is at the shop today. Justin looks at the ring and sighs again. "Dad I feel like there's something wrong, I haven't heard from her over the weekend I always hear from her like every day. Something's up, She's probably pregnant"
Dad laughs and pats Justin on the back " Everything is fine son don't worry Taylor is a big girl she can handle herself, when she is ready she will tell you I'm sure of it. And if she is pregnant, I will be a grandpa what can be more exciting than you getting married and having my first grandbaby.?Son don't worry let's get this shop open be patient and wait.
Justin sighs and rubs his head and nods in agreement" Right I'll wait.
Dad laughs "That's it, and you know what, that beautiful ring you bought her she will be very excited when you pop that question, just keep hustling. Only a couple more months.
Justin smiles a little " Yea Dad you're right.
Justin and his dad put up the open sign and open the door for customers.

Meanwhile...

Meaghan and Angel look at Taylor. Meaghan sighs " Girl I know this must be hard for you. "
Angel also replied," I'm so sorry for getting you two in this mess."
Taylor sighs and starts to cry " I don't know what to tell him, he is upset and I'm not ready to face him. I'm scared."
Meaghan and Angel hug Taylor while she cries.

The time is now 8 am.

Meaghan picks up Taylor's face and wipes her tears " I know how you feel hun. I don't know what to tell Shawn too. And Justin is not upset, he is worried trust me. The party will cheer all two of y'all up.
Angel smiles " Yes it will"
Taylor wipes her tears and nods in agreement.