Trouble In Paradise

The very next morning.

The alarm went off.

Both Taylor and Meaghan woke up and disabled the alarm.
The time is 7 am.

Meaghan looks at Taylor and started smiling.
Taylor scratches her head and rubs her face" What happened why are you smiling at me like that?"
Meaghan smirked suspiciously" Did y'all do the nasty last girl I wanna hear about this?
Taylor laughed Ohh no darling, let's start with you. How was the party and who is Shawn he seems like a very nice guy!"
Meaghan blushed a little bit got up out of bed and sits on the couch deep thinking for a moment. "Ok Taylor, let's start with the senior party. The party was awesome I met a bunch of seniors had a few drinks maybe got a little drunk too.
Taylor smiled and laughs "A little drunk girl you vomit on me after Shawn dropped u home to me"
Meaghan covers her face with her hands and blushes " Ok ok fine I had too much to drink.
Taylor rolls her eyes and laughs "mmhm and what about that Shawn guy he seems sweet and he's hot you should have seen the look on his face when he bought u a home."
Meaghan replied" I met Shawn before the drinking started. He is a really sweet guy handsome as ever. He was wearing all black and low fade cut with one earring in his ear. Girl, he's so fine. He started talking to me he asked me for my name and we were talking for a while. Then he left because he had to pick up his baby brother.
Taylor smiles and shakes her head " Well someone's in love, and he bought u back home safe. I love it"
Taylor sighs in relief Alright we have one-hour totaling to train and get ready.
Meaghan stops her " No no no, sis you're glowing tell me all about it."
Taylor blushes Girl it was amazing. He made me feel like a queen I hope one day we get married.
Meaghan reply" Well trust me Justin loves you, girl. And on that note time to hit the showers".

Meaghan and I went into our showers for about 30 minutes.

Taylor then styles her hair in a wash and goes with two twists in the front.
Meaghan did a bun this time. We then head out to burger king to get a quick burger and then head to practice.

On our way to practice, we played the song Neyo- Because of You.

Singing along to it.

Then finally reach practice.

Sergeant Major has not reached us yet but we are all here waiting in position.
Jeremih is staring at Taylor again. Taylor looks away quickly.
Meaghan looks around and noticed Shawn.
Shawn walked up to Meaghan "Hey Meags I just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you and I was wondering if I could take you out for a movie later?"
Meaghan looks at Taylor with big eyes then responded to Shawn " I would love that.
Shawn smiled" Ok I'll pick u up at 8."
Shawn went back to his position.
Meaghan and Taylor started squealing like dolphins in the sea. "Girl I am so nervous what should I wear how do I fix my hair?!!" Taylor smiles " Ok Meaghan you got this trust me. Just be yourself. Am so happy for you. I hope the two of you work out.

A big military car pulled up with loud music playing.
It's Sergeant Major.
He walked right up to the field.

Good morning scouts I would like to show you something follow me.

Meaghan and I along with everyone else followed the military crew.

The crew leads us to the military headquarters. It was huge and green and had shocking gates all around it.

This is our headquarters in this building is all the equipment you need when getting ready for war beware of the gates. If you get close you will get shocked. - Sergeant Keith Major.

We all walk up to the gate and heard the dogs barking.
Meaghan and Taylor screamed.
Shawn, Jeremih, and the rest of the students looked at us.

Taylor hold her arms in nervously and so did Meaghan.