Investigate At Your Own Risk

-Phone rings-

It's John calling. I picked up.

“Taylor, you alright. What you see in the office!”

“I'm good” John, I see the office clearly.
He has two large drawers on each side, a picture of a painting and a bookshelf.

“Ok good! Looks like we have a lot of snooping to do in all areas.”

“Yes we do, I have to go! I'll meet you back at the dorm”.

I hang up the phone and try to walk as quickly as possible. Then I got snatched passing through the hallway by Jeremiah into the janitors closet…
“Mmm, mm, Taylor!”
Jeremih is rubbing his hands together and slowly walking towards me.

“Jeremih stop it!! I told you I have a boy…”
|

Jeremih interrupts me with a kiss. “ I'm not concerned about your boyfriend, I want you.” He picks me up and puts me on the table, starts rubbing my hair. I wanted to push him off but honestly… I was feeling for some sex. So I allowed him I know this is wrong. Jeremih kissed me again, and I kissed him back, and he started caressing my neck. I moaned a little and wrapped my legs around him, looking into his eyes, and he looked into mines.

“Oh, Taylor, how I wished I met you before he did. You're so beautiful. I love everything about you. From head to toe, your natural long curly hair, your butterscotch skin, that coco cola body shape and that perfume you be wearing Rihanna good girl gone bad. What can I say, I really liked you from school time? I still do up until now… I want to give you the world, Taylor, even if it takes every last breath of me.”

I cried a little TBH because Justin said almost the same thing. Furthermore, I missed him so much. What am I doing!!

🎵 Tank -When we 🎵

Jeremih still running his hands through my hair. I'm looking at him. He is really handsome, to be honest, I can't lie about that. And he has been trying to get me. I can't resist him any longer. I need to be devoured. So he then French kissed me and picked me up and lay me on the floor. Rubbing my thighs, kissing on my belly button, kissing my inner thighs, licking them slowly. I couldn't stop moaning. Then he eats me out like a birthday cake. My legs were shaking like I got electrocuted, and he was moaning too. Then he got up and gave me a kiss again and slowly penetrated me. Winning on it, slowly looking me into my eyes. I had to look away because I couldn't stop moaning. Then it got more intense and more intense, and I ejaculate and so did he.
We got back up, and he helped me got to dress, and I grabbed my bag, and he grabbed my hands and smiled," Taylor, I meant every word that I said. I really like you a lot. Please give me a chance!”
I cried because I felt guilty that I actually cheated on Justin, even though I said I wasn't. “I have to go” I stormed out of the janitors closet and hurried back to my dorm room.

I then walked into my dorm room, everyone was there.

“Where were you Taylor, I thought you were saying you were coming now. You took about an hour.!” — John

“I'm sorry, I was checking something out by the key department.”

“So, how do we get into the office?” — Meaghan

“We have a lot of snooping to do. We have to start with the drawers, but st this time Major off is still open until about 8. That's when he closes and locks it”!

Aaron-” I know how to pick locks. I will have to pick it for us to get inside.”

“Yeah, that can't work, he also has a combination lock on the door to get inside. He is using a key card to get inside the office, one of us will have to swipe it from his office before he locks it. We will need a distraction. He does keep his key card in his drawer, we just need to lure him out of the office”!

“I got that part. Aaron and I will come back for you two at 8pm”

“I can assist too” -Shawn

Shawn gave Meaghan a kiss and hug and then left.

Meaghan, I nod in agreement.

Meaghan and I laid down meanwhile while we waited for another 2 hours. She's texting on her phone, and I'm just reminiscing. I can't believe Jeremih and I had sex. And he said those words to me and meant it. I love Justin so much, I can't hurt him. I know I cheated on him and I know if I don't accept his invitation to be his girlfriend, he will surely try to ruin things for me and Justin. Not only that, but I don't know what I am going to do.

Likewise, I went in my drawer to get my necklace what Justin give and just looked at it… Omg I'm such a terrible girlfriend, what have I done!

“Are you ok” Meaghan asked concernedly

“I'm ok, I just miss him. I want to call him so bad.“

“I know Hun everything will be fine, trust me it's soon over.” — Meaghan

Time has passed.

(Knock)

I got up and looked through the door hole… It's the crew. I opened the door. I see Aaron with some donuts and the rest of the Crew.

“Donuts, what the hell.”

“He loves donuts trust me he won't turn down donuts” -John

“But how are we going to distract him with donuts??”

“One of us will go to his office and write an anonymous letter and give it to him” – Shawn

“Then??”

“ Then he is going to eat it, but he likes to drink coffee with it. So he will leave his key card on the table and ask one of us to watch his office for him. “ — John

“The key card also has the combination key number on it, so I'll take a picture of it then when he leaves we'll go inside and do our snooping” John replies again

“ Wow, this actually makes sense. That is good."

Taylor thinking to herself -This plan better work because I need to figure out what my dad really was trying to discover about the new order. This really is a mystery.

To be continued…