Depression

Another day...
*Knock knock*

"Son it's me it's time to get up we have to open up Cool Cuts B.S."

Justin got up and opened the door for his dad.
Justin groans" Dad I don't feel like opening up shop today I still feel for all of this. I can't believe her."
Dad sighs" I understand son but don't let that stop you from paying bills. Come on get up let's go."
Justin got up and went for the showers
As his dad was leaving out his room" I'll see you in a minute"
Justin took a shower 🚿 and went into deep thinking

-Flashbacks begin-
Justin looked at Taylor "You could have called me babes you could have fucking called me!! I would have been there for you... I would have stopped that for you if you couldn't on your own.."
I cried even more " I'm sorry !!!"
Justin responds angrily "What else aren't you telling me !!!"
I cried *speechless*
"Oh, so cat got your tongue!! I'm done with you Taylor I'm so done don't fuckin call me anymore we are done.
-Flashbacks end-

Justin groans hard while Washing his face in the shower and talking to himself" Fuck!!!!! Fuck!!!!! Smt!!! Can't believe her"
Justin showered for 30 minutes then headed out to the barbershop with his dad.

A few customers later...
Justin's friend came into the shop for a haircut. They both dabbed each other and Justin preps his bud for a fresh fade cut...
"So what's going on bro you look upset you and Taylor might?"
"Nah bro you were right she cheated on me."
"No shit u sure she cheated I was only kidding with ya I know Taylor won't do that to u.."
"Yeah, she did bro with that being the son of a bitch Jeremih from high school!"
"That punk from her school!! No shit I told you that nigga was going be a problem."
"Wtf he even doing at that school why is he around there I don't want him around my girl.. he was always problems from I used to pick her up from school."
" I feel you bro so did u see him? At the school?"
"Yea, and he came into her room like he has been there before or something. Best believe I beat the shit out of him Taylor should have known better "
"I don't think Taylor would do that to you with Jeremih tho... I don't think she like that..."
" Yea, I wish I could say that...I left her ass she fucked me up I was going to marry her... I wasted 3 grand on that engagement ring I'm fucked up I tryna figure out if I should sell it or what I don't think she's worth it. Now hold still while I fix your fade"
"Mann u don't think she's worth it I think she is.. you need to talk to her when you're ready shawty loves you."
"She also cheated on me to bro"
Justin then finished up the cut on his friend after that conversation then he looked up and noticed Taylor by the shop door.
Justin stops what he doing
Justin's friend interrupts "Talk to her don't let Shawty go thanks for the fade."
Justin's friend dabs him and paid him 200$ for the haircut and 10$ tip. Then he left.

"Hey, Taylor!"

Taylor hailed him back as he hold the door for her while he was leaving, then Taylor stepped in and look at Justin and started crying...
Justin sighs"Don't start that crying shit around my head please Taylor."
"I'm sorry baby... Please just talk to me..."
"About what.. aren't you pose to be at school..?"
"About us and yea I asked for a pass to come out for an emergency"
" There is no us... You fuckin cheated on me I need some time.
"I didn't cheat he forced me!!!" I said angrily
"You could have called me to defend your ass you always did when that asshole tried to bother you in school... What changed... Are you in love with him or something!!!"
"No, I love you please Justin, please. Just give me another chance" I cried even harder
Justin sighed and got teary eyed" I need some time... You need to leave... Get the fuck out of my shop!!"
I was so ashamed and disappointed and sad I just left and headed back to military school.
Justin's Dad came into the shop.
Justin's Dad is excited"Was that Taylor did you talk to her!"
Justin is angry "No Dad I don't know why she comes here I don't want to see her.. at all!!"
Justin's Dad sighs"I understand son alright I'll talk to you later... Close up the shop I have to help your mother.."
"Right Dad"
Justin Dad left