No more rain

-Alarm went off-
It's 7am and I have training at 10am.
I got up and yawned tapping on Justin "babe, babe time to get up."
Justin groans " I wish you can stay longer"
I smiled " I know babe but it's time for us to freshen up I have training today."
Justin got up and give me a kiss " Alright I'm up "
Justin and I showered together for 30 minutes.
Then we head to the kitchen and he made pancakes and eggs with sausage and a cup of green tea for us both for breakfast.
Justin and I sit down to eat
I smiled " thank you for the breakfast I love it"
Justin smiles back " no problem babe "

Justin dad came in the kitchen surprised " Taylor! What are you doing here"
I smiled at Justin dad" sorry about that i sleep over"
Justin dad replies" I can see that you two are finally getting along I'm so happy."
Justin dad gave me a hug and said to his son " I told you everything was going to be okay"
Justin smiles nervously " yea dad I know"
Justin dad said to me" he cried all day and all night Taylor... He couldn't stop...
Justin interupts his dad" okay dad can you stop "
I looked at Justin with sad eyes" no it's okay... It was my fault "
Justin interupts me" We have to go carry you back to school now ... "
Justin said to his dad " I'll see you later"
Justin dad responds" okay so you to have a nice day now... Good to see you again Taylor."
I smiled and wave " good to see you too "

Justin and I left into the car and drive back to the school.
Which took about another hour..

I gave Justin a kiss and he kissed me back and I rushed into the room to Meaghan

Meaghan got up out of the bed and give me a hug" Where you been I almost thought something happened... Are you okay ?"
I smiled " I'm better than okay Justin and I made up "
Meaghan is surprised" I'm so happy for you! That explains why you didn't come home last night. I'm happy for you we will all go somewhere together tonight.. but right now we gotta get ready for training "
I replied" i know right I can't wait we Also have to finish up investigations "
Meaghan responds " we will do all of that this evening trust me."

I got ready and Meaghan got ready and we head out to the vehicle field together... Which took another hour...

One hour later..

Good Morning Scout-Eagles we have a long long day ahead of us said  Sergeant Major

Meaghan and I groan and roll our eyes.
*Indistant conversations*

Sergeant Major shouted" Hey! Hey! Did I ask for a convention in here assume your positions.."

We all assumed our positions.

Sergeant Major pulled out a notepad..
Today we will be continuing from vehicle orientation. Today will be test day we will be doing two things today partnered up:
Meaghan with Shawn
Jeremih with Taylor
John With Tris
Sammy With Angel
Aaron With Yoni
Peter by himself
We have about 20 vehicles in total but we are only going to be using 6 for everything. The six are :
Armoured Fighting Vehicle
Armoured Car
Tank
Buffalo
Lav-25
M-ATV
Each of you will be in one of each vehicles
Jeremih And Taylor - M-ATV
Yoni and Aaron- Armoured Fighting Vehicle
Meghan and Shawn- Buffalo
John and Tris- Lav 25
Sammy and Angel -Tank
Peter - Armoured Car."
-Major

As you know the instructions for the exam will be in the manual in the vehicles. If you passed you all will be heading to Cali for a military battle with the other crew.. " The rangers " they are more tougher than you think so move smartly and wisely..

Sergeant Major blows the whistle " Let's go!"

We all headed over to the vehicles we have been assigned to.

I started the ignition while Jeremih got into the car and Jeremih looked at me " Hey Taylor I need to talk to you."

"not now Jeremih this is not the time we have an exam."