Get My Man Back

The morning has already come and I got up Jeremih is still asleep. I went to go wash my face luckily we don't have any training today it's the weekend. A Saturday is a good day to start fresh. After washing my face I went back into the bed and tapped Jeremih on the shoulder... "Hey, it's time to wake up" Jeremih groans"Why... We have no training today.." I slapped my forehead " I know but there's a few things I got to do." Jeremih groans again" ok fine I have to go get my car fixed today town " I sigh in relief "Thank you"
Jeremih got up and went to my bathroom and washed his face and then grab his bags and left. Meaghan still isn't back yet it's almost 10 am. But I'm not calling her... I need to get my man back... I went into the drawer and turned back on the communication necklace

Meanwhile at "Cool Cuts Barbershop"

Justin is shocked " Dad I think I can reach out to Taylor now."

"That's Good son wait until she calls "

"Yeah, I know.."

"I'm going out to get a few things I'll be back later," Dad said

"Alright, Dad later."

Meanwhile at the dorm

Taylor's walking back and forth across the room. Flashbacks of the letter hit me again my dad told me Justin would die if he doesn't stay away but I don't think that's true. I'll call him.

Dials Justin and call

Justin picked up and didn't talk maybe he was in shock
"Hey baby" I cried
"Omg Taylor where have you been!! You have been missing for a whole month."
"I'm so sorry Justin.. please forgive me"
"I do I love you baby girl I'm just worried.. can I come up tonight to see you please?"
I cried even more " I love you too and yes you can please"
"Alright I'll be there and I need to know what's going on. "
I sigh" I'll explain everything.."
He sighs in relief"You better and don't go disappearing on me like that ever again I got to go I have a customer here I'll see you tonight. Justin blows Taylor a kiss and hangs up.

-Cool Cuts-

"Dawg I can't believe I can finally reach out to my woman she has been missing for a month"

Justin's friend "Bro she has been missing for a month you don't think that's something been going on?"

"I know something has been going on I just don't know what "

"Maybe she was cheating on you "

"Nah I doubt it " Justin sighs

"I'm telling you bro when my girl went missing for a month I found out she was pregnant.. you need to check her out later to make sure everything is straight I'm telling you this as your dawg."

Justin sighs" yea I know now hold still you messing up my lines moving "
They both laughed

20 minutes later...

Justin finished up with his friend's hair and he received 100$ as payment and a $5 tip.. "thanks bro appreciate you" They both dabbed each other "Yeah man check her out" Justin's friend left. Justin then cleaned up while it was slow and then Justin sit down in deep thinking..( is she cheating on me, or pregnant or did she get hurt I have a lot of questions tonight and I'm so nervous I don't know what to say.