The Look Back

-Knock knock-

I groan hard as I reach to disable my alarm. I am so tired I don't feel like getting up.

-Knock knock-

I'm coming I'm coming! I shouted like a dying person.
I got up out of bed my hair looks like a messed up trolled I didn't get much sleep last night because we reach back at 11 pm. I Hide my backpack with my evidence far away in the closet and locked it.

-knock knock-

"I said am coming!!" as I opened the door I'm surprised to see that it was Jeremih.

"Hey, Taylor. I was wondering if I can get a ride with you for today ya see my car break down."

"Omg, Jeremih do you ever stop?" I slapped my forehead

"Please I just woke up and got ready and realized it stopped working."

"Fine, fine I'll take you give me a hour."

"You look so cute with your hair like that " he smiles

"Omg don't do it. Wait in here on Meaghan's bed. Don't do anything stupid" Rolls my eyes and let him in and lock the door behind him.

"Cool, I'll just sit here. Don't be long we have to be there at 9 it's 8 am"

"Ya don't say now Jeremih ya don't say" rolls my eyes again and grabs my towel and went into the bathroom and lock the door.

Undress and scratch my head looking into the mirror. I can't believe I let him inside. He's so hot but this is so wrong I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him omg. I'm a terrible girlfriend.

Naked as ever and went in the shower. I start by wetting my hair with warm-cold water just enough to wet it. Then I took my V8 shampoo and scrub my hair gently to get all that build-up dirt I had for about a month. This feels good but all I can see is the dirt going down the shower drain. Ew!. After completely washing my hair I took my shaver and shave all pubic areas including the vagina, wash that off then section my hair with clips into 4parts, and went in with my hibiscus leave in conditioner and define each curl then I styled my hair in a high puff, did my edges and wrap them until I finished washing off. Now bathing my body making sure I smell good. Now I'm done.
I cut off the shower dried myself off and wrapped myself in my pink towel because I forget my clothes still in the drawer.
I came out of the bathroom in my pink towel.

Jeremih looks at me in awe" You look beautiful" he got up

"Uhh, thanks can u turn around so that I can get my clothes out of the draw and get dressed please!"

Jeremih turns around.
I dropped my towel and quickly grabbed my clothes and put on my uniform and shoes.
Jeremih took a peak of course. " Yanno Taylor you look beautiful naked"
I grabbed my pillow smiled and throw it at him" Shut up! "

He laughs" But it's true and you like that.. anyways. you ready"

Grabbing my military keycards and everything else. "Yes I am let's go"

Jeremih and I headed out into my car and sped to the bunker we were already late.

We reached there 30 minutes late...