16

Once Jess was ready Willow and Jess waited for Carli and Alex and they then headed to the hotel due to them all coming in the same car. Once arriving at the hotel, the bus had arrived at the same time so they all walked into the reception area together. “I will pick you up at your door bue ready by 8pm” Willow told Jess. Willow was taking her to Thanisara she really enjoyed it yesterday so she wanted to share the experience with Jess. Willow and Jess have been texted none stop and spening time with each other when they can.

Willow then walked up to her room and sat on the sofa and did some editing until there was a knock on the door. Willow opened the door and saw it was her family including Christen. Willow invited them in. “We are sorry how we behaved and we are sorry we should have gotten to know you when you got back and not treated you like the person you were before getting taken” said Jeff.

“No shouldn’t have dad and you also shouldn’t have let mom make me feel like crap for taking Tobin up on their offer. I chose Tobin offer because she is the only one that had taken the time to get to know the new me. I bet you any money that the only person that could tell me what I love to do at the moment would be Tobin. You took a day to come and apologize to me, I am still moving with Tobin because at least she makes me feel at ease and that won’t be permeant and I will soon be moving to Florida where the company is based. I am only moving with Tobin until I am capable of doing stuff alone and Tobin knows this and you would know this if you actual spend any time with getting to know me. Now if you excuse me, I am going to get a shower and get ready for my date” Willow told them.

Everyone was shocked expect for Tobin and Christen they had already been told this. Cindy and Jeff got up and left, everyone was shocked they did that but they can’t change their mind. Tobin, Katie, Perry and Jeffery stayed and helped Tobin pick out an outfit for Willow to wear for her second date tonight. Once Willow got out of the bathroom, she was shocked to see her siblings there and they all got up to hug her. “We picked out a suit for you, what do you think” asked Katie. Willow smiled “I love it” Willow answered she felt at peace with her siblings she just couldn’t understand why her parents wasn’t on-board with anything even if she moved in with them it would still be the same outcome of her moving to Florida.