46

Once everyone had calmed down they then moved into the living room as it was getting a little chilly. Willow made sure Jess was okay with her being the manager of portland thorns. Willow and Jess retired to bed early that night and sat in bed talking. Jess was happy for Willow for taking her dream of becoming a manager. They all knew they were going to get questions about Willow managing her finacee and sister. Willow was excited to have their first press conference. Willow feels to sleep with JEss in her arms just how she likes it. 

Willow woke up due to light streaming into the bedroom. Once Willow opened her eyes Willow saw Jess was in her bed. Willow then heard Jess with her mom and sisters. Willow got herself ready for the day and then headed down the stairs and followed the voices. Willow smiled at the sight of her mother and sisters getting on with Jess. 

Willow leaned up the frame and just watched them with her eyes locked onto Jess. Soon Cindy turned round and jumped at the sight of Willow leaning up the wall. The Girls turned around when Cindy jumped, Jess smiled at the sight of Willow and then walked towards Willow into her waiting arms. “How long have you been up” asked Willow, “only about 30 minutes” replied Jess. Willow nodded her head in response. Willow just kept Jess in her arms and kissed her head occasionally. She loved having her in her arms and family around them, Willow doesn't know what else she would want at this moment.