40

Jess went to bed at ten but Willow wanted to do something before going to bed. Willow put the surprise she had away and decided to put it away for the night at 12am. Willow then got into bed behind Jess and Jess cuddled into her. Willow smiled at this. Willow was happy with her life. 

Willow was sorting out their wedding; they were getting married on 25th August in Pennsylvania Castle and Willow couldn't wait. Willow knew from the first time she saw Jess that she was the one for her. She was just sad that it took her this long to get the girl. Willow couldn't wait to see Jess walk down the aisle. Willow chose to wear a suit. 

Jess wanted a beautiful dress, Jess was getting a dress fitting when they got back to Portland

Jess wanted a beautiful dress, Jess was getting a dress fitting when they got back to Portland. Jess and Willow couldn't wait to get married to each other. Willow was happy and settled with Jess. The tour finished in Portland. Jess couldn't wait to get a new house in Portland. Willow was surprising Jess with a new house, with their things in Willow roped in  the help of their family. Willow has finally have everything they wanted a family that loves her for her and a partner that accepts for who she is.