47

Soon it was time for Willow and Jess’s wedding. Willow was getting into her suit and ready for the wedding. Willow has been nervous and excited for the day. Willow had Tobin, Jeffery, Ash, and Brandon as her ushers and Best man. Willow was  Willow and Jess decide that Jeff and Cindy walk Willow down the aisle. Willow was soon waiting with Tobin at the top of the altar. Jess chose to have Perry, Katie, Ali, and Christen as her maid of honor and bridesmaid. 

Willow was getting into her suit as her Best man and Ushers came into the room in their suits. Willow was just finishing getting her suits on. They chose to have navy blue suits and fuchsia suits. 

Willow drove the classic car to the castle where they were having their wedding, Jess loved classic cars but she knew nothing of this. It was one of Willow's surprises for her on their wedding day. Before Willow knew it, Willow was walking down the aisle with her mom and dad. Tobin and the Ushers stood next to Willow waiting for the bridesmaids and Maid of Honors to make their way down the aisle. Everyone stood up when the song Marry You started to play as Jess wanted. Jess walked her way down the aisle with her dad. Once Jess got to the end of the aisle her dad handed her hand to Willow and gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

Willow kept looking at Jess and couldn't believe how lucky she was. Willow went to her own little world. Soon she heard “you may kiss the bride”. Willow took a step to Jess and kissed her with all her might. Willow was finally happy and glad that she got the girl.