32

Willow woke up early today got ready for the US Women’s NAtional Team Training Day. Willow got herself a shower and get dressed and ready for the day and then packed her camera up to take some more photos. Willow soon was ready, Willow then knocked on Jess’s door and waited for her to come out and as soon as they did. They started to walk towards the elevator and went down to the ground floor and went and got some food. 

Once everyone was at the food hall they went and got them breakfast.  Willow chose to have a sausage and egg sandwich with a bowl of fruit. Once everyone. Had eate they loaded up the bus to get to the training stadium.

Once they all were ready they headed to the training center for a meeting before they would start the training. 

They were training and they were doing good, Willow got lots of pictures and she couldn’t wait to start editing them. Christen then came and sat beside Willow and they started chatting. “Christen get back to practise” shouted Vlatko. 

Willow started to chuckle at Chris’s reaction. Willow continued to take pictures of the training until it was over. Willow couldn’t believe how she could capture the raw emotion on the faces of the team. Willow spent rest of the day with Jess, Tobin and Christen as the days drawn closer, Willow got more nervous but she felt ready to propose and make jess her wife.