34

The national team came up to them and gave hugs Willow hugged Chris and whispered in her ear "thank you". The team was all in aww of the ring. Tobin hugged her sister and then punched her in her arm "why didnt you say anything" asked Tobin. Everyone loved Jess's engagement ring.

 "I wanted it to be a surprise then only people who knew was Vltako and Chris because she came across the website I was looking at but I swore them both to secrecy

They stayed at the stadium for as long as they could. They then headed back to the hotel before Jess and Willow could go into the hotel. Vltako called them over, "I have room at that hotel under Willows name you two go over there and celebrate your endagment and the win be a couple for the night" said Vlatko. Willow and Jess nodded "Thank you Vlatko" Willow replied.

Willow then led to Jess to the hotel and then upto there room where the made out and just was together as a couple they soon fell asleep in each other arms happy and continent.

The next morning everyone was still in awe of winning the she believes cup and of the engagement of Willow and Jess. Once Willow and Jess woke up, Jess leaned up and kissed Willow and then settled on to her chest, "Do you want to call your parents beautiful" asked Willow, Jess nodded her head and called her parents and put it on speaker, "hi mom and dad" said Jess "we hear congratulations are in order we are happy for you and willow" said Traci. Willow has met her mom and dad.

Once Willow and Jess had told Jess parents Willow called her dad and siblings and told them she was still not on speaking term with her mom.