12

Willow stayed with her sister and her team mates, Willow loved how in sync the team was she got her camera out and started taking pictures, without them knowing. Willow took pictures for half an hour until someone started to notice and that someone was Mal. Willow kept taking pictures until her hands got tired and she then put away her camera. “Hey Tobin I am going to my room” said Willow, Tobin nodded her head. Willow then proceed into her room and she connected her camera up to her new iPad Pro and it connect up to her camera.

All of sudden there was a knock on the door, Willow opened the door and saw it was players that she didn’t know with Kelley and Alex. “Hi Willow I am Carli, you know Alex and Kelley, Mal came to me and said you were taking photos. I want to see them please” said Carli “no” answered Willow she then shut the door she wouldn’t show the pictures to anyone else but Christen and Tobin.
Willow sat back on the bed and started copying the pictures and then editing them and she did that until there was another knock on the door.

Willow got her crutch and opened the door to see Carli, Tobin, Christen, Alex and Kelley there, its if they knew that she would talk to Christen and Tobin. “Yes” asked Willow, “can you let me see the photos” asked Tobin, “ I dont see what the big deal is its not like Im going to release them but fine if you really want to see the pictures that bad” explained Willow. Willow then led them to the lounge area where she was sitting and editing. Willow began to show them the pictures, Alex, Kelley, Carli, Tobin and Christen was amazed, “what was you going to do with” asked Carli “give them to US Womens National Team” replied Willow. They were shocked to say anything.

Willow then sat down and pulled her iPad Pro on her lap and starting edit some pictures she took. Carli, Alex, Kelley, Tobin and Christen, watched as she edited photos of the match, the one that they were in a team huddle before the start of the match. They were amazed at the good of a photograph was they loved it. Willow smiled as Tobin pulled her into her. “We have a question to ask” said Tobin, Willow nodded her head “how did you get so good” asked Christen.

 “We have a question to ask” said Tobin, Willow nodded her head “how did you get so good” asked Christen

“It was a hobby before I was captured and I guess the skill never went away” explained Willow. “How would you like to be our photograph taker at our wedding” asked Christen and Tobin nodded along “yes but only if I get a plus one” replied Willow. Christen and Willow looked at each other and then nodded to Willow. Tobin couldn’t believe that her sister was amazing at taking pictures.