2

Once the teams were out on the field and so was the heaths. Willow was hiding in the tunnel, waiting for them to make them annoncement to the stadium. "Welcome to the Toyato Stadium, I am delighted to annonce the safe return of sergeant Williow-Mae Heath" said the annocement. Williow then walked out of the tunnel and on to the field to a loud applause. The heaths looked shocked it then clicked in there mind that it was there willow. Once Willow made it on to the field Tobin ran straight up to her and cried into her should it was soon followed by the rest of the heaths. They were glad that willow was back, the Heaths took a step back so that their mom and sister could have a moment, Willow was the closest to her mother. "Let me look at you" said Cindy, when Cindy steped back she took all of Willow in and she was shocked how she looked. 

Willow smiled at her mom "mom I am fine, yes I was tourture in afghanistan but I am fine mom, I have some injures but they are healing" Willow told her mom. They were then escorted to there seats, Willow used her crutches to walk. Willows brother Jeffery helped willow climb over the barrier. Willow sat down on the chair inbetween her mom and dad. Willow found comfort sitting inbetween her parents again. Willow watched the game it felt good to see Tobin playing again, she missed this.

Once the game finished Tobin came over to Willow and Jeffery helped her over the barrier, Tobin then lead her over to the US Womens team. Tobin then introduced her to everyone Willow was checking out Jessica McDonald. Willow was trying to do it discretly, but Tobin noticed and Tobin was thinking of a plan in her head. "Willow I want you to meet my finacee Christen, we were waiting for to come home for the wedding now I have my baby sister back we can have a wedding" said Tobin. Willow had tears running down her checks, she didnt relaize how much her family missed her. Soon enough the Heaths was on the pitch and walking with the players down the tunnel.

The secuirty came up to Willow and handed her, the bags she had, they helped her get them on and then she was ready to go. Willow didnt want Jeffery to help her with her bags she wanted to be indepent, they waited for Tobin and Christen and then they got into the car. Willow took her bags off and put them in the boot with Tobin and Christen bags. They then headed off to the hotel where the us womens was in and were the heaths had got a room, hopefully Willow could get her own room at the hotel.