Chapter 32

The holidays had ended so once again I was back at Hogwarts. I was still attending classes to help fight for Dumbledores Army as well.

"I still can't get over the fact that you and Malfoy are a thing!" Sarah squealed empathizing her words. "He's always had something for you. I've seen it since the beginning. And practically everything you've ever wanted and one of the main reasons we shifted is all happening," Sarah babbled on.

"Calm down Sarah," I reassured her.

We turned a corridor aggressively in search of the Room of Requirement. Today for some reason finding it was more difficult than usual.

"Where is it?" Sarah groaned.

"We've been looking for 10 minutes now!" I sighed.

I was getting annoyed. I didn't want to show up late , this was very important to me and I wanted to be there.

"Kimmie, we're going in circles," Sarah sighed annoyed.

I looked around and then back at where I was standing. Sarah was right. We were going in circles.

"Why is it out of any day , today we're having trouble finding it?" I asked turning another corner aggressively.

Sarah groaned in annoyance again as we turned another corner. We were back in the same spot again. We walked in another circle.

"Great!" Sarah snapped. "Another circle!"

"This is hopeless," I sighed.

Suddenly I heard footsteps walking behind me. I turned around immediately to see no other than Draco with Umbridge and the rest of the Slytherins helping Umbridge. Draco was tightly holding Cho-Chang aggressively with a smirk plastered across his face.

There was so much commotion at once. I walked over to where the group was standing quickly. Across from them faced the Room of Requirement which was practically blown apart and inside stood my friends.

"Kimmie! Sarah! What a surprise!" Umbridge said signaling for me to come over to her.

I stood where I was awkwardly , afraid to move at what was about to happen. Sarah on the other hand pushed me with her up to the crowd of Slytherins and the group of kids in Dumbledores Army.

"What a coincidence," Umbridge said pausing between each word.

I smiled awkwardly up at her. I felt everybody's eyes look up at both Sarah and I, including Draco's.

"I was wondering if you two had anything to do with this," Umbridge said looking disgusted at my group of friends.

Before I could say anything Draco walked up to where Sarah and I stood.

"No," Draco spoke. "They had nothing to do with this."

I felt bad lying to Draco , considering he really did think we had nothing to do with Dumbledores Army. I wanted for Umbridge to just take Draco's word and move on from Sarah and I but I wasn't going to let my friends take the blame.

"No," I sighed. "We were."

My group of friends looked up at me.

"What?" Draco snapped.

I ignored him and walked up to the Room of Requirement which was practically in pieces and stood next to my friends.

"Ah!" Umbridge smiled. "Surprise , Surprise."

Draco's smile soon faded away. He didn't break eye contact with me and continued to look me in the eye , but this time with a more sadder confused look.