Chapter 54

Bill's and Fleur's wedding arrived. The burrow was decorated festively in celebration of the marriage between the pair. The venue was set up outside. It was set up beautifully as well.

As night arrived , guests started to show. As the hours past the crowd started to grow larger. I had attended in a white dress that Ron's mom had chosen for me. According to her , it fit me perfectly.

Sarah and I sat towards the end of the venue watching the couples dance in front of us. I couldn't help but think of Draco and how much fun it would have been if he was here.

"Connor's got a new girlfriend," Sarah huffed as she aggressively bit into the bite of wedding cake on her fork.

"Is that so?" I laughed. "Haven't you got anything better to worry about? You two broke up such a long time ago."

Sarah sighed before proceeding to shove her face into more food. "It's like you and Draco. No one ever understands you two."

The music grew louder as pairs started to dance across the dance floor still leaving room for the bride and groom.

"Speaking of Draco, what do you think he's doing right now?" I asked Sarah who didn't seem to pay much attention to what I was saying, rather focusing her attention on the cake slice she had been devouring. "I haven't seen him in ages. I'm worried about him."

Sarah rolled her eyes sarcastically before placing her fork down next to her plate of cake she had just been previously chomping down.

"We're talking about Malfoy," Sarah scoffed. "He's probably fine. And if anything, he's most likely thinking of you."

I gave Sarah a questionable expression before she continued back to demolishing her final bites of cake.

"That was good," Sarah sighed. She looked back at her plate where the cake slice previously was placed before looking back at me with guilt. "Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that much cake."

I giggled slightly before looking back over to the dance floor. "Dance?" I asked Sarah as I offered her my hand.

"Duh," Sarah smiled as he grabbed it playfully. "We may just be best friends but that can't stop us from having a good time on the dance floor."

Sarah and I made our way to the dance floor , where quite frankly we were the only guests dancing that weren't elders.

"You know we should do this more often," I smiled as I spun around , my dress flowing around me.

Before Sarah could reply , what looked like a blue hologram, threw itself threw the venues roof onto the dance floor just inches away from where Sarah and I just stood.

If it wasn't for the old couple in front of us that pushed Sarah and I out of the way , who knew what could have happened.

Small gasps were let out from around the venue. Confusion made its way around , nobody sure what exactly just threw itself into the venue.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead." The blue hologram like shadow spoke.

"They are coming," somebody whispered as I felt wind fall down my spine , causing me to shiver.

"What's happening?" Sarah mumbled to me. "I don't know. But we have to find Harry , Hermione , and Ron."

Instantly the venue broke out into screams and chaos and people shoved through one another. People rushed out , away from where the message had just been given.

Sarah and I were crushed around the people storming out around us, unable to find where the trio had just went knowing it was too late to find them now due to the amount of chaos occurring around us.