Chapter 22

(A/n : Hi guys ! sorry this chapter is short , next chapter will be longer!)

~

I still refused to talk to Draco and Pansy. The pair were still dating , and in that case , that meant more ignoring for me to do.

"I want to make him jealous," I scoffed to Acton as I sat back on the couch in the Slytherin common room.

Since Dumbledore's welcoming speech , Acton and I had gotten closer. After all , he kind of was my only Slytherin friend that I could talk to at the moment.

"But how?" I continued to Acton who looked unamused with the subject. "If he has the same reaction as you did , find somebody to date in hopes he'll react the same way you did."

I looked over at the boy , who was flipping through pages of the book he was reading. "That's genius!" But who? Who would I choose to 'fake' date me.

I then looked back over to Acton.

Bingo.

"Acton," I started. "Can you fake date me?" I gave him a sympathetic look as he looked over to me , concerned at what I just said. "Please! I need somebody , and after all you did suggest the idea?" Acton hesitated. "Come on , Acton!"

"Fine," he scoffed. I instantly tied my arms around him , wrapping the boy in a hug , happy that he had gone along with the plan.

Pansy and Draco entered the common room , hand in hand. Pansy laughed at whatever Draco had just said , as I scoffed at the pair.

"Let's go," I whispered. "I don't want to be bothered." I took Acton's hand, visible for Draco to see I was holding it as we exited the common room.

As we pushed past Draco , he grabbed my shoulder , stopping me at a halt. "Who's he?" He spat , glaring Acton down.

I scoffed at his question. "None of your business Malfoy."