Chapter 52: Greyson

Content warning: This chapter contains mature content.

August 11, 2005

Loon Call Island, Lake Rosseau, Muskoka

Fuck, she is so beautiful.

How did this perfect girl end up choosing me?

I try not to think too closely on that one, focused on making this first experience perfect for her, but also not overwhelm her. Not lose myself in her.

Despite her initial panic over her near-nudity, she'd calmed down once she had her bra and panties back on. Something to work towards, later.

But now? She's so absorbed in sensation, all inhibition is gone. As she writhes above me, I can sense her eagerness, her growing frustration as what she feels building inside of her has no place to go.

I could watch her forever like this. Her lower lip is caught between her teeth as she leans forwards, planting her hands on my chest.

The sting of her nails biting into my skin nearly sends me over the edge, and I'm shocked. I've never reacted like this to anyone before. All I want is more and I struggle to pull back a little, shaking my head to clear my mind.

Her legs clench around me, and I bite back a groan.

Grabbing her hips more firmly, I help her settle into a rhythm, shifting my body under hers so the column of my dick is pressed right where she needs it.

"Let go, Elle. Just relax, let go. Trust me." I slide one hand up her back, pulling her down for a kiss as while clamping her body to mine with my other hand.

All I want is to remove the barrier of clothes between us, but I restrain myself, reminding myself we've got time for more, later. On her timetable.

As I grind my hips against her, driving myself crazy with the friction, the mix of fabric and her heat against my body, I shudder.

I can tell the change of angle is doing it for her from the way she jerks in my arms and moans softly against my lips. Fuck, she's incredible. Her body responds to my every touch. To my every move. It's never been quite like this before.

Her smaller body starts to strain, then tremble, the sounds she's making as her lips press against my neck are enough to drive me to the edge. I grit my teeth together, rocking against her until I feel the release slam through her.

I shift against her with every gasp, with every cry she makes against my skin, her teeth sinking into my shoulder as she experiences her first orgasm.

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner, with her. It's the hottest thing I've ever experienced, and we still have our fucking underwear on. I wonder what it will be like when we don't.

When she finally relaxes against my chest, I let my hands trail light patterns over her skin. She shivers under my touch, snuggling closer to me with a happy sigh.

Feeling like the king of the world to have her here, the aftershocks of pleasure still buzzing through her, filled with the trust she so readily places in me, I close my eyes, committing every moment to memory. I never want to forget a second of this night.

Sliding my hands into her hair, over her neck, down her back in a lazy rhythm, content to just hold her, I smile when she rests her chin on my chest to look up at me shyly.

"That was amazing, Greyson. I have no words." Her hand strokes over my chest, settling up to trace patterns on my shoulder. My body responds desperately to even that innocent touch.

The sweetest blush heats her body and I watch as it creeps up her neck and face. I see, and feel, the moment she snaps back to reality, shifting in embarrassment as her brain slides into overdrive again. I know what she's thinking as she tries to climb off me.