Heiress 42: Approaching Farewell

A/N: It's the last update for this week, I think. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update on Wednesday as this chapter is published as the update for tomorrow.

Heiress 42

Chelsea's POV

It was kind of weird when Lavalee didn't call us, I guess she forgot to call us even though that's unlikely of her. If I didn't set up an alarm I might have woken up late, good thing I did.

I went out of my room and saw that Jess and Irene are still not up yet so I knocked on their doors.

"Good Morning, I think Lavalee's still not up yet." I said the moment they opened their doors.

"Huh? Isn't she always the first one to wake up?" Jess asked confused

*ROAR

We looked at where that came from and we saw Mnemosyne seated near the stairs.

"Morning then." Jace said and carried Mnemosyne

He walked downstairs which made us confused.

He won't wake Lavalee? Or is Lavalee already awake? Mnemosyne never leaves Lavalee's room unless Lavalee's already awake.

"Let's get ready." I said and went back to my room to get ready for school.

After dressing up, I met with Jess and Irene in hallway, we went downstairs and went to the dining room. When we sat down, I noticed that Lavalee is still not here but Jace is helping manang prepare the table.

"Kumain na kayo, mga anak. Baka mahuli kayo sa klase." Manang said

"Don't wait for Lavalee." Jace said so we ate

Maybe Lavalee's not here but where could she be at this early? It's just 5:40AM.

After eating, I went back to my room to brush my teeth then took my bag before going downstairs. I rode the car and Ethan drove to the Academy.

We only have four more school days left before Christmas break and it's sad to know that the guys won't be able to enjoy and celebrate Christmas with their family because they need to guard us.

"What are your plans for Christmas?" I asked him while he's driving

"Wala pa naman, ikaw pupunta ka sa reunion ng pamilya niyo, diba?" sagot niya

"Kayo lang pala ni Jace yung walang babantayan kasi out of the country kami ni Lav." Sabi ko

"Baka bumisita nalang ako kina Nanay." Sabi niya

"Oh? Nandito rin sila sa Lagresch?" tanong ko

"Wala nasa Chaquez sila." Sagot niya

Pagkadating namin sa Red Fire Academy, nagpark siya sa pagitan ng kotse nina Jace at Elijah. Dumiretso na kami sa classroom namin at wala rin doon si Lavalee

"Good Morning, Warriors!" Our professor greeted us

"Good Morning, Sensei!" Looks like the students are in a good mood since they greeted the professor back.

"Are you excited for the Christmas Break?" The professor asked and everyone cheered. She smiled at us and then pulled the rope to close the curtains.

"But sad to say we have to give you an assignment to be passed at the resumption of classes." Our professor said and the screen opened.

Of course the students groaned and complained because it is called Christmas Break and yet we're being tasked to do an assignment.