Heiress 4: Their Other Side

Lavalee's POV

"Girls." I called their attention

"On it." Jess said and we all went to the basement of the mansion.

We've expected this already. Being the heiresses of rich families, we already expected that they might go overboard in protecting us.

"The lights are off, Lav." Chelsea said while facing one of the computers.

"Our signature clothes are ready." Jess said

We went to our respective elevators and changed. Of course, we turned off the cameras using our DNAs.

We arrived at the underground parking lot and rode our cars

We got out of the subdivision through the underground tunnel then exited at the side of the guard house. We dropped by our hideout to change cars then we drove to the underground arena.

We arrived at the underground arena at exactly 11PM.

Third Person's POV

(A/N: Pambasag lang.)

Location: Underground Arena

Current Time: 11PM

*sound of footsteps

Everyone was holding their breaths while four people emitting scary auras are walking in the silent room.

The noisy arena have fell silent.

Only the sound of their wedges is the only thing you'll hear.

"We'll fight." Eris said with a cold voice

"W-who w-will y-you fight?" the emcee asked trembling

"Your highest rank." Harmony said with her cold voice full of authority

"Venomous Angels Gang Versus the Unknown Gang." The emcee said.

Eris and Calliope stepped forward when all the members of Venomous Angels Gang stepped forward.

"You're underestimating us, huh?" Ivy, the leader of Venomous Angels Gang, said

"What can two weaklings like you do against the ten of us?" Lily proudly said

'Weaklings? Wrong word dear.' Harmony thought while staring at Eris and Calliope

This is the reason why Calliope and Eris are always the first one to fight. Commonly the highest rank of a country would taunt them.

When the bell rang the fight started.

Eris and Calliope were both surrounded by 10 members of the Venomous Angels.

"Where's your courage now? Weak." Ivy taunted Eris

Eris and Calliope were studying their moves that's how they fight.

*BLAG

Without anyone noticing Eris managed to kick all of their feet and they stumbled down.

Eris pulled their feet and started to turn while holding their feet. Like a top she turned, while Ivy was regaining her consciousness Eris let go of the members she was holding. The members hit Ivy and caused her to lose consciousness.

--MEANWHILE—

Calliope was enjoying the fight.

She hadn't fought for a while and this makes her thrilled up again.