Heiress 24: Acing the Test

Heiress 24

THE NEXT DAY...

Lavalee's POV

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

I sat up and looked at my alarm. It's already 4AM so I stood up and went to my bathroom to do my morning rituals. I tapped Mnemosyne's head and took the containers in the small fridge and fed her. After feeding her I carried her to the bathroom and bathe her, after I bathe her I let her dry on the bath tub while I took a bath and changed into a white shirt with linings on the sleeves and back jeans, I wore my black nike, and my silver watch and checked my small bag.

When I got sure that I have my power bank, 2 black pens, 2 green pens, and my binder are inside my small bag, I took my tumbler from the study table and went to get a bottle of mineral water which I poured into my tumbler. I took Mnemosyne and dried her then placed her down. We went out of my room at exactly 5:10AM.

I went downstairs and Mnemosyne ran to Jace.

Mne's starting to grow fond of him which I worry about because we'd be leaving soon. I shook my head at the thought.

"You guys ready?" I asked them while we're having breakfast

"Naku Lavalee, parang wala atang tumatak sa utak ko eh. Ang daming english nun." Caspian said which made all of us laugh except the ever so KJ Jace

"Magtanong ka nalang mamaya kay Jess." Irene suggested

"Bakit ganoon? Nagkokopyahan yung mga studyante?" Ethan asked so we looked at Irene who thinks quick in making alibis

"Ganon talaga pag hindi niyo alam ang isasagot." Irene said jokingly

"Is that some kind of deliquent school?" Jace asked which took my attention

"No, it's a sanctuary for children unaccepted by the society." I replied

"Guns? Knives? And different weapons are allowed?" he asked me with a raised brow

"Let's say that it's a school where students are free to do whatever they want except from killing and doing drugs. As I said, Red Fire Academy is a school for the black sheep of the society." I said

Of course I'll defend Red Fire, Eomma and Appa gave it to me kaya. Red Fire Academy is designed according to what I want.

"You planned to build a company like that." Chelsea said so we nodded

Nice one Chelsea! Chelsea really is simple but sometimes she can be savage with her mere words.

We stood up and went to the garage and rode our own cars. The drive was silent but it's not awkward, I remember that the car is this silent when I'm with Nii-sama alone in a car, there's a driver of course but he'd be intimidated to talk to me or my brother.

When we arrived at school, it's raining again like yesterday. I'm quite surprised that Jace has a gentleman side but as if I'd admit that sa kanya. Shiru.

When we arrived in the classroom we went to our seats and five minutes before seven the classroom is filled and everyone is seated accordingly. The proctor came in and began distributing the test papers. When he said begin, I immediately flipped the paper and wrote my name, err my cover name I mean.

I.Write the Principles of Human Resource Management (2pts. each)

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________