Heiress 5: Soft Spot

Heiress 5

Jace's POV

"Change. Han and Go on offense, Jang and Delta o defense." The instructor said after two minutes.

The heiresses are good at fighting.

Delta Ethan couldn't even hit Chelsea while Irene and Jess are on the same level. They were able to block all the attacks thrown.

I looked at Lavalee. I didn't think she or her friend apart from Irene would really enroll at a subject like this but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

She may look like a classy spoiled brat heiress on the outside but she has this adventurous attitude.

I saw how she claps her hand while watching Jess and Irene.

Wait.

She's giving them a beat.

Jess and Irene are moving by Lavalee's claps.

"Enough. Very good." The instructor said and Lavalee stood up and went to her friends.

They tapped her shoulders and smiled at her then Chelsea shook her head.

"Han, Jang, Go, you've exceeded my expectations, Delta you did great. All in all, all four of you got 10 points." The instructor said and wrote something on his class record

Lavalee walked to the middle and placed the two mats together.

"Good luck!" Jess and Irene shouted and she flipped her hair before stretching herself.

I went in front and faced her. She's smiling then Chelsea tossed something.

"Kamsa, Tal!" she shouted and tied her hair up.

Oh. A hair tie.

"Kan on defense, Stantiago you're on offense." The instructor said and I attacked her lightly.

I can't attack her full force. She's still a girl.

"Is that all you've got?" she asked and raised her head

Bakit ba gusto nilang lakasan namin?

It's as if she really wants to get hurt.

"Don't go easy!" Jess and Irene shouted and started clapping and I saw how Lavalee's foot moved.

I tried to match her speed and tried to grab her arms but she blocked it and backflipped to get away from me.

Paano nila nakakayang makasabay?

"SHIT! Ang cool!"

"Babae ba talaga yan?"

"Cool!"

She even placed her hands on her waist then rolled her eyes.

"Don't hold back!" she said and I aimed to put her down but she was able to block it again.

I tried to go faster but still light force but she manage to match me.

How could she?

I was trained under military training. Imposibleng matapatan ng simpleng martial arts training yun.

"Hoy Santiago! Lakasan mo!" Irene even shouted

I attacked Lavalee stronger this time but she was able to hold my fist.

"Kan, Offense! Santiago Defense!" the instructor said

I took my hand back but I was surprised when she did a backflip. If I didn't step back she could have hit me on the face.