Heiress 36: Intrams Day II

Heiress 36

Jace's POV
I woke up early and took a bath I wore a pair of cotton pants and white shirt. I wore my gray jacket and went out of the room I'm sharing with Elijah, Caspian and Ethan.

I went to the dining room and unsurprisingly, I saw Lavalee sitting on the table, she haven't seen me because she's facing the other direction.

"Morning." She greeted and faced me

"Morning." I replied and went to the stove.

She had already cooked rice so I turned on the stove and pre-heated the pan.

"What do you want?" I asked and faced her.

She's just there leaning on the counter while looking at me.

"You decide. We packed enough food for a week in the fridge." She said and pointed the fridge.

I opened it and took ham and butter. I placed a slice of butter on the pan and placed three slices of ham.

"Have you drank anything?" I asked her and she shrugged before shaking her head. It's still dark outside so

"Don't worry, I'm used to it." She said and sat on the counter

After a while, I finished cooking and served it on the table, I looked at the time and that's when I noticed thet it's too early. It's just 4:23AM.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked her but she pursed her lips and I got her answer

"You know – I know." She cut me off and sat on the table.

I stood up and took two cups, I made two coffees and placed milk instead of creamer on hers. I placed the cup and saucer in front of her and she looked confused.

"Drink this. You might catch cold." I said and she lifted the cup slowly

"Thank you." She said after taking a sip

I sipped on my cup of coffee and looked at her. She's wearing a sleeveless top the doesn't cover her belly button and a pair of cotton pants.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked her

"I'm used to it." She said softly

"I'm going to jog." She said after finishing her cup of coffee

"Wearing that?" I asked with a raised brow

"Uh yes." She answered so I shook my head and took off my jacket

"Wear this." I said and gave her my jacket

"No need." She said and gave it back but I glared at her

"Isusuot mo o isusuot ko sayo?" I asked coldly

"If you can." She said teasingly so I took it and held her arms

Her eyes widened when she realized I really would put it on her. She was frowning while wearing my jacket that seems too big for her.

"Let's go." I said and we went out of the villa. I made sure we covered the foods before we left the villa.

We were jogging around the place and I noticed how the guys looked at Lavalee as she did some stretching while we're here on the park. She took off my jacket and it irritates me because I can see how the guys are looking at Lavalee. They were looking at her like she's some kind of prey.

"Wear the jacket." I told her coldly

"Dreice, I'm fine." She reasoned out and placed her hand on her waist

Heiress (Hanazono Series #2) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें