Part 31: I Like the Strawberry Fields

POV:Travis

Katie and I had been at this camp for a week now. Katie is apparently the daughter of Hermès. I still don't know who my mom is.

Katie loved her new siblings. They were so much like her. I still hadn't found where I belong yet. I really like the strawberry fields though. Maybe that's some kind of indication.

At dinner, I quickly located Katie and sat with her as she introduced me to her big brother, Ethan. Apparently they had really bonded.

Suddenly, everyone covered their eyes as a bright green flash appeared over my head. When the bright light was gone, I was left with an image of wheat over my head.

Chiron spoke loudly, "All hail Travis Stoll, Son of Demeter!"

They entire camp repeated this as applause followed. I looked to Katie and she grinned at me. Then she gave me a huge hug.

"Go sit with your siblings!" She said excitedly.

"But I wanna sit with you..." I replied, sadly.

"Travis, it'll be ok! We'll still be best friends, silly!" Katie smiled. That's when I noticed she had lost a tooth.

"You lost a tooth?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you!" She said happily. She pushed me to the Demeter table. "Go."

I cautiously sat down with my new siblings. They were super cool. They told me why we were going to be doing tomorrow and how much fun it would be.

To say the least, I was excited.

Here you go!

-Katie Taylor, Author

(Word Count: 249)