Part 29: Connor

POV: Connor

It has now been 15 years since Katie Gardner the first died. 5 years since Katie Gardner the second and Travis Stoll, my brother, died.

Those were some of the hardest years of my life. I had always had my older brother to count on, but suddenly, he was ripped from my life.

But, some thing got better. My wife and I now have 4 amazing kids. Katie is our oldest. We named her after the legendary Daughter of Demeter. Second, is Luke. He's named after Luke Castellan, The Hero. Third, is Travis. You don't have to guess who he's named after. And Finally, we have our newest daughter, her name is Sadie. She is named after Amaya's sister.

We named our children after people who meant the world to us. People who changed our lives. People who we loved, and who loved us in return.

I run a joke shop, while Amaya is a teacher. I fulfilled my brother's dream. The dream of living out the rest of my days with the love of my life, our family, and doing something I love.

I only wish Travis was here to see what I've done.

I miss my brother. Everyday. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish he was here standing beside me. That Katie was standing next to him as we laughed at out children playing.

They were my best friends.

I love them.

Holy crap you guys. I just almost made myself cry. Love you!!

-Katie Taylor, Author

(Word Count: 246)