Chapter 29: Visitor

Y/n's PoV:

"What are we doing here again?"

Griffin gazed at me, "We're here to fetch a friend."

We're currently standing in front of someone's door. Griffin stood ahead while Bryce decided to stay beside me.

I smiled at the thought of our convo last night. He literally stitch up my ruined day. Huh, the bad boy being so soft was new.

By the way, I don't have an idea who's this human being that we're finna fetch. But I know that it is going to be a dude and maybe another known social media user or something.

Corona isn't a barrier to meet a friend, they said. Well that's just their excuse to hang out.

Five minutes or more had passed before a male opened the door.

Griffin almost jumped out of excitement when he saw the guy and that made me curious.

"Blake, dude, I miss youuuuu."Griff greeted.

"You sound like we didn't meet each other yesterday."the Blake guy replied, chuckling.

I stared at him in amazement. Whoa, he's cute...but I only meant it as a compliment. On a friendly way, of course.

He has a cool black hair that looks so good on him. He wore a blue shorts and grey tank top that has a print 'Virginity Rocks', oh well.

"My boi, now that you're here; let's get the fvck outta here."Bryce invited.

Blake nodded his head until his eyes dropped to mine. It looks like he didn't noticed me the past few minutes. He stepped forward, he stick his hands out for a handshake.

"Hi. My name's Blake - Blake Gray."he smiled when I quickly took his hands for a shake.

My lips lift up on a beam, "Nice to meet you! I'm Y/n L/n, I'm their video editor."

"Cool. Do you live here?"he asked, interest on his tone.

"Um, kinda,"I respond, "I'm originally from (your hometown) but I am currently living on the Sway House."I explained making his mouth go on a 'o' shape.

"I see, you're really cute -"

Bryce jumped in,"Let's stop right there fellas. Where gonna be late so just continue your flirting when we're back at the house."he clasped his hands before giving us a tight-lipped smile.

Blake shoot Bryce a look that I don't understand after deciding to go go back to the car now.

"Aight."

The four of us walked our way to the Griffin's car. Griffin volunteered to drive because he owns the car, Bryce sits his ass down on the shotgun while Blake and I settled ourselves on the backseat.

"How long had you been staying on the Sway House?"he started questioning me.

I tried to count on my head on how many days I've been living with them. Actually, I don't remember anymore. Days passed by so easily.

"I think it's about to be two months now..."I shrugged because I'm not really sure.

"A month and a half."Bryce answered from the front seat.

I was surprised because he wasn't involved yet he answered. How'd he know though? Maybe he's monitoring my stay here.

"Oh okay, how old are you then?"