Chapter 27: Coincidence

Y/n's PoV:

It was all fun in games until we got lost.

Yup. Jaden and I got lost, now what?

I am crying on the inside because this might be the last time of my life and I can't even say goodbye to my loved ones but atleast I'm stuck with a hot guy so that's a 50% win.

"J, I think we should go right or sum."I suggested, getting nervous as each minute passed.

He swiftly turned the automobile to the right, thinking that we're on a right way but it ended up on a dead end.

I can sense his frustration grew after following my instruction. I know I'm dumb...and it looks like we about to die dumb forever.

"Darn it.."he mumbled, suddenly punching the steering wheel making me winced. I didn't got hit but I think that hurts like hell.

Lord, why do we have to be in this situation? If this is your definition of going out then it's not close to fun. I was expecting more - not to be left out on the middle of nowhere!

To keep my sanity on right terms, I took one of the take-outs from the fast food drive thru that we gone into.

A whiff of cheese fries entered my nose. I heared Jaden groaned because the smell circulated around the car but sucks for him because this is mine lmao.

"Y/n pleaseeee give me one."he begged, his eyes are straight at the road ahead but one of his hands are thrusted infront of me.

I shook my head no, my eyes darting at one of the paper bag so I took a look at it insides to find a burger so I passed it to him. He can have that, not my fries.

"K, thanks I guess."he uttured tediously.

I nodded my head to signify 'welcome'. My brows furrowed when I realize something.

"Wait, we passed here like three times already."I claimed making him silent.

Holy fvck. We passed this road like so many times and it didn't even registered to my brain.

What if there's a killer who suddenly showed up infront or behind the car?
I don't wanna end up in the ditches! Huhuhu. We're not literally on a middle of nowhere because you can still see houses but the fact that we don't know where we are made my whole mind crumbled.

He should've gone out with himself instead, he doesn't have to include me on this tragic situation. Do you know how much I'm freaking out?

I should have choose to stay home. So I can lay on my bed and watch netflix all day...

Oh my god. What if this is a trap? What if he lured me here to kill me or worse, do thing to me?!?!

I choked so bad one of the fries fly out of the dashboard, oh shoot I hope he didn't notice that. Oops my bad.

Jaden briskly lend a cup of softdrink to me, "Here, drink this."he offered, concern washing through his face.

I immediately accepted it and gulped the whole cola to satisfy my quench. It took me a second to finish the drink which is very astounding.

I felt so relieved yet the worry I'm perceiving is frustrating me. How would we get out of here?

Suddenly, an imaginary light bulb lighted up my mind. *ping!*

Hmmm, I don't know if this is true but I once heard that when you're lost, wear your shirt on a reversed way and you'll magically go back from where you came from.