Chapter 4: Wait, Tiktok?

(Author's note: 'y/f/md' stands for 'your favorite morning drink' [ex. coffee, tea] )

It was 6 in the morning when you woke up from my slumber.

You suddenly remember that you're here for a job so you washed your face, comb your hair and change your clothes into something more presentable. You also brushed my teeth to wash away the stinky breath.

After doing all those stuff, you decided to get a mug of y/f/md from the kitchen.
You think you're very early, and that you can't hear any sound from the house. Bet everyone is still sleeping.

You decided to go downstairs and drink your y/f/md in the living room.

You plopped on one of the sofas then you turned on the tv. You keep on changing the channels cuz it's either too boring to watch or you just don't really care about the other stuff.

After a couple minutes of pressing the buttons on the remote, someone came inside the room.

You weren't looking at them but still decided to greet them. "Good morning." you addressed.

"Good morni—wait who are you and what are you doing here?" instead of greeting you back, he immediately grilled you with questions.

You glanced at his direction with annoyance but it soon quickly faded after seeing him.

A cute—more like hot guy—you mean, the most beautiful human being is standing in front of you... He really about to make you act up. With that dark brown hair, soft-looking pinkish  lips and that freaking smile of him! So many unholy scenes came crashing down on your mind making you blushed so hard.

"Umm...?" he smiled again, you swear—this guy knew he's charming AF. Oh god,  you hoped he didn't saw you checking him out.

"R-right. My name is Y/n L/n, and I'm here because Nick hired me to edit for him." you were trying so hard not to look him in the face cuz you knew you're about to melt.

Your eyes nearly rolled back to your brains when he throw you the same energy. HE GAVE YOU THE "LOOK"! Rest in Peace, your ovaries just exploded. Period. But the way he gave the look was kind of familiar... like you've saw that shit before.

He smirked, then he walks closer to you making your breath hitched to your throat.
He's like 5 centemeter away from you. You thought he's about to kiss you when he suddenly shake your hand. Okay, you just got blue balls on that one.

"I'm Kio." he whispered shortly and sit himself down on the nearest chair.

You beamed at him and immediately looked away to roll my eyes in disappointment; making sure he didn't see that one. Tsk, he acts like he didn't almost made you pregnant with his eyes.

Kio glanced at the tv before talking. "Nick told us that you'll be editing for us not for him. Anyway, you might have known me already from TikTok—" you cut him off immediately.

"TikTok?" you asked, confused on whatever he's saying.

He eyed you like you were crazy. "Yeah, TikTok. A social platform where you make short videos with music and all that." Kio explained on an "is-it-obvious" tone.

Huh? Oh like Musical.ly and Vine? That shit is old AF, you even thought it's already dead, no shade.

You think he noticed that you were still kind of confused on what he's saying so he started questioning you.

"Lemme guess... you still think that dab is a trend?" he chuckled but you just nodded your head for an answer making his eyes go big as a watermelon.