Chapter 23: Pick One

Y/n's PoV:

Griffin prohibited the boys to talk to me because I was the source of the fight.

No shade - but his idea is an absolute wack.

This is the first time that I disagree with him. Yes, three boys fought but I wasn't even involved!

He's completely overreacting, if I get close to them even just for five meter away, he'll suddenly come out of nowhere and scold us. He's like 'Y/n please observe social distancing and also, are you already done editing the video cuz I need it now'. Wow, now I'm feeling a bit lazy to turn in my work to him.

I groaned as I rolled myself on the bed.

But oh god. Jaden, Kio and Quinton confessed that they like me......I AM MENTALLY SCREAMING.

Jaden Hossler is a rockstar - an icon to be exact. I'll admit that he's one of the coolest guys I know ever since I met him. Look how fvcking beautiful he is! I wanna run my hand to his hair, face and everything. God really took his time to build a masterpiece like him. He had this unwilling effect on him that makes my knees wobbled. I would say that I like him.

And then there's Kio Cyr, ugh. He's really pretty, that was something I can't deny. He got this good boy yet mysterious vibes on him. He made me curious, leaving me wondering what went through his mind. And it's as if I'm gonna faint when he do the 'look' on me. I also like him.

Lastly....Quinton Griggs. How would I say it? His figure was intimidating yet hot, and everytime he got close a sudden feelings wash through me. I like him then, I dont know, I still like him now...?

What's wrong with me?

I sighed deeply and tried to think about something different instead, trying to distract my mind. But it didn't help, because eventually they would occupy my mind again and they would make me feel completely fvcked up.

I tugged the pillow beside me and plant my face unto that before squealing so loud. I think that was safe because my room is kinda sound proof so yeah maybe no one heard me...

On cue, someone pounded my door really bad it hurts my ear.

*loud knocking*

Yeah, totally not sound proof.

Before I could even open it, my entrance revealed Anthony with his superb smile.

"Hi."

I squint my eyes on him because it's dark in my room,"Um, what's popping?"I uttered awkwardly.

He turned his back for a moment, shifting a little. I couldn't peek because he's body was blocking the entryway. I was about to throw a pillow at him until a girl emerge from outside.

"Surpriseee!"

A smile stretched my lips, scanning the familliar lady infront of me. There she was, wearing a big tie-dye shirt, grey shorts and blue nike air force. She left her hair on a low pig tails.

So simple yet enticing. How can she manage to look this pleasing? My ass could never.

"Avani what are you doing here?"I quizzed, my forehead creasing as I stared at her.

She pouted at my reply, swiftly finding her way to plopped on my bed.

"I came here to visit you and that will just be your response?"she claimed annoyed.

I couldn't hold it any longer that I hugged her so we end up falling from the bed. We were laughing out loud like some maniacs.

Ouch that hurts like a mother trucker. My hips hit the lower part of the mattress as she fell from the carpet.