Chapter 17: Milk

Bryce's PoV:

God damn it, who turned the heater on again?

I woke up in the middle of the night, unwillingly, I might say. I think it was between 10 or 11 but like who cares what time it is anyways?

Let me tell you the problem I'm facing right now- it's so fvcking hot in here, not because I'm in the room but for other reasons. My body can't seem to take the heat anymore, it was like being boiled alive but there's no water surrounding you. It's hell.

I approached the heater just so I can turn it off and then I waited for a couple of minute atleast until it gets cold but... it didn't happen.

I sighed after studying the room heater. Of course it wouldn't work, it's fvcking broken.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance,"Sacks of goat sht."I whispered underneath my breath as I try to control my irritation but somehow this still finds a way on pissing me off, honestly.

I decided to tore my jet-black tank top and just simply throw it somewhere across the room, hoping that finally I can sleep now- but nope. Whatever's happening here in LA, perhaps having a free trial in hell is better than this ungodly temperature. I swear, the Philippines could never (get it, cuz it's always hot in there).

I stared on the ceiling for a while, contemplating over things, on what could possibly be the reason why I'm brought in this situation.

I don't know if I'm overreacting but someone might be playing a prank on me- broking my heater as a joke. Not funny at all... but I bet it's Josh because I used his stringy boxers yesterday without consent. I mean, I don't really don't get why he's so mad at me for that.

Or maybe... it's Y/n. Yes, Y/n. That girl hates me so much that I ended up hating her too- easy as that. Perhaps she broke in on my room on the least time I expected it, and then destroyed my heater because she doesn't want the uneven spotlight that I put her through.

Huh, isn't she so weird and amusing at the same time? Literally everyone wanted to be famous, hell, social media circulates over our lives like an everyday meal but she... she doesn't seem to care.

Is it because of me? Nah, I'm tripping. I don't really mean the peck, it was a joke... or is it?

Honestly, if I was her, I'll quickly grab the TikTok opportunity and live my best life but no- she choose to just sit her little ass down and just be a video editor hiding on her worn as shit blanket. Sucks for her... she's waiting for a sunflower on the garden full of rose.

She could've been better.

In my opinion, she's a great person add the fact that she's pretty and hot... dang when she wore the bikini I wanna take the clothing off- okay, that's enough. I am not having this conversation about me drooling over her body. I am a holy child, that's why.

Back to reality! I took my shorts off, now I'm only wearing my boxers but I guess it's appropriate though. It doesn't look that bad, my bulge size turned a bit bigger than intended but that's all.

A whimper flew out my mouth as I saunter my way to the balcony. I slide open the door and stepped myself out in the cold.

My hands instantly finds it way to the metal railing as I enjoyed the cool breeze of air fanning my face. Oh my goodness... this is the life I deserve. LA really hits different.

I inhaled the icy air as if a madman before quickly posing myself on the balcony like a brazillian model because there might be a paparazzi taking photos of me right now. I mean, we wouldn't be so sure of that. It's LA.

My head snapped beneath me once I heard someone gasping. Wait, there's actually a paparazzi in here? I peer again to see Quinton and a girl fvcking like there's no tomorrow.