Chapter 24: World War III

Third Person's PoV:

He turned off the shower making it stop from sprouting a cold water.

He balanced himself, his two arms on the tiled wall as his breathing slowed.

'What's happening to me?'he thought. He woke up late which was very unlike him because he's a morning person. But deep on his mind, he knew what made him awake last night and there's only one person who ocuppied his mind.

Shrugging the inhibitions away, he wrapped the white towel on his waist, it hanged lowly showing a slight of his v-line.

He opened the glass door of the shower as he gets himself out. He walks directly toward the mirror to stare at his reflection.

Stubbles were forming underneath his jaw, making him look ragged and older. He think it's unhygienic yet he didn't try to shave it anymore.

The bags underneath his eyes didn't bothered him. He knew he was stressing but he doesn't have to take care of it today.

He pulled the comb from the storage, dragging it across his raven hair until it looks presentable and proper.

'Great', he told himself. He was about to say a motivational qoute to himself when he heard some gushing on the other side of the door.

His ears perked. He knew that listening to people's conversation was quite rude but because of curiousity he decided against it.

Giggles ang laughter can be heard which weirded him out because he just told the boys to leave the girl alone yet why's is it feels like she's not the only one in the room? She can't be laughing to herself, he believe that y/n's too sane to that.

"What can you say about him?"a faint voice asked, he knows that voice somewhere but he coudn't figure out who.

"He's okay -"y/n's statement was discontinued.

"Girl just tell me that he's hot."

A moment of silent passed before y/n replied, "But they're all hot..."

He immediately stand straight from his stance. His adam's apple bobbing up and down at that thought.

He's mentally punching the air that this girl find him hot. His name wasn't mentioned but she's typically intending that.

"Fair enough."the other girl respond.

A smiled crept it's way to his lips. He shook his head before walking away when something made him stop from his tracks.

"So you find me hot too?"

The voice was boyish, obviously owned by a boy. Griffin didn't like the idea at all. Why's there a guy inside her room? Didn't he just ordered the boys to not talk to her?

A pang of feelings hit him. Jealousy, confusion, annoyance? He doesn't know.

Even though the guy behind the door said that on a joking manner. He didn't really find that quite funny. What has gotten into him to feel that way?

He gripped the towel on his waist before going back to the right door to his room.

The only thing that's running on his mind is to have a meeting about this. To set what he's feeling or what the other boys are feeling.

So maybe at straight 6, a meeting on the kitchen is very needed.

> fast forward

At sharp 6 pm, six boys are sitting noisily in the kitchen.