Chapter 11: Popcorn

Y/n's PoV:

Turns out, the idea of going out was postponed.

I was very excited to go out so it annoys me that the clouds are just gonna do me like that. Damn the weather.

The rain was pouring hard, all I see in the window was dark skies and possibility of thunder storm. Grrrr, I hate that.

I discarded my old outfit and choosed to wear a big-ass hoodie instead before walking out of my room.

"Hi."

A beaming Anthony showed up infront my door and quickly links his arm to mine.

"Y/n cmon, we are so late for the celebration."Anthony dragged me around like a toy until we reach the stairs.

I stopped halfway down, "I thought we're going to the kitchen?"I asked with confusion but he laughed.

"The food is already in the living room, dumbass. Hurry up!"

We walked again, humming some made-up sounds until our feets lands to the living room.

"They're here!"Josh exclaimed.

I gape at the sight. All of the boys are there, including Q who's sitting silently beside Kio.

Anthony and I entered the room while Nick just left the In-N-Out Burgers take out he bought for us.

After Nick get himself out, I was the first to check the food until everyone started piling up at my back.

"I want the fries."

"I want the cheese burgers!"

"Aha. I want the girl with the hoodie on."Jaden joked, after that the snickering fills the whole room.

I frowned at them, they really intended me as a food tf.

"Oh, I would really hit that, look at the buns tho... damn."Bryce stated nonchalantly. Laughter goes around, some are even howling their arse off.

Yeah right, burgers wear hoodie. Wow, I can't believe that you can hit it. Mind the sarcasm.

Kio stepped in and puts his arm around my shoulder then gave me a side-hug. Does he even know how this affect my daily living?

"Guys, go get your food before it gets cold!"He ordered.

The boys scrambled to get what they wanted to eat. Damn, Anthony even took one bag of the cheeseburgers that's why Jaden looked pissed.

Kio unwrap his arms from me and get his food. I decided to get mine too.
I choose (what you like/order in In-N-Out) and plopped myself down beside Anthony who's munching two burgers at a time. The ketchup is oozing on it and it falls on his favorite blue shorts.

"Hey take it easy, no one gonna take that away from you."I voiced out, swatting his hands because he was about to get one of my fries.

He crossed his arms grumpily before pinpointing his index finger the boys infront of us, "But they're about to take that away from me."he mumbled in annoyance.

I glanced to where he's pointing at to view Jaden and Josh who looks like angry horses that was slapped from the bum. Oof, I'm scared.

I lowered my tone, "Yeah... why are they angry?"

"Well I took the bag Jaden and Josh shared..."he plainly respond, taking a big bite from a burger.

I mentally faced-palm. What— Anthony literally took half of the food Nick bought for us. Is he even sure that he'll finish that? He can just take another one if he's still not full but no, he choose to bring the whole bag.