Chapter 17

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEEEEE

Honestly, I can't believe it's Christmas already XD
My school reports came out a few days ago though, sadly my parents saw it first and they still haven't talked about my reports with me it.

I'm scared 😔

After the incident with Enmu, she was now sitting down at a table near the inn, taking time drinking alcohol.

Although this alcohol wasn't even as strong as the modern alcohol.

She groaned as she rubbed her head, memories began to slightly clear as she gritted her teeth, trying to remember if Enmu ever survived the train incident.

None, not even one single memory.

The lights flickered slightly and the Nirvana pillar took out her katana, not even giving any thought to the shadow demon that was behind her, about to take a bite.

Honestly, she's just fed up with the demons now.

She placed her katana back down as the head rolled onto the floor before looking up, staring into the empty street, shadows loomed over the area as the distant chattering faded to silence.

She stood up and tossed a couple of coins on the table, waving at the inn owner before leaving to report back to Oyakata-sama.

Time to check on the others.

~~~~

Uzui Tengen, his three wives and the three lovely boys have finally come home from their journey.

Only to be heavily injured. Kamado Tanjiro, heavy bruises and scars, broken fingers and poison in his body but thanks to Nezuko, she burned it out.

Agatsuma Zenitsu, several bruises, deep scars and was crying over and over about how he nearly died but was deeply proud of himself for he knows that he has helped a lot.

Hashibira Inosuke, his vocals were heavily damaged as a building piece crashed down on his throat and adding the extra screaming he did, it didn't help at all.

Uzui Tengen, lost his eyesight on his left eye but no limbs lost, heavily wounded and heavily poisoned but thanks again to Nezuko, he'll live.

Tengen's wives received a few scars, needs a lot of nutritional food and needs taking care of their limbs.

But other than that, the mission in the red light district was a success, not many lives were lost and it was lucky that only half the district was destroyed.

But the only problem is, from what (Y/n) have heard, they came back safe and sound... but it clearly wasn't the case when Shinobu saw her, had a very polite and interesting chat before giving (Y/n) the information that clearly that Kakushi didn't tell.

(Y/n) was pleased to know that Shinobu was absolutely reliable when it comes to people staying over at the estate.
.
.
.
Although she wasn't exactly pleased with Tengen.

"UZUI MOTHERF*CKING TENGEN! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE SAID!?"

The sound pillar who is currently bed ridden along with the three kids and his wives who came with him, paled as they heard a demonic voice reaching the door. Inosuke jumped out of the bed, slammed his body against the floor, scurrying like a crab and went under the bed as soon as he felt footsteps two seconds away from the door.

Zenitsu lied back down and pretended to sleep.

Nezuko crawled back into her box and shut the door.