Chapter 11

Did y'all like the memes?

"Get up."
"Hey!"
"Hey, you!"
"Get up!"
"Hey!"
"Get up....HEY!"
"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?! GET UP ALREADY WOULD YA?!"

Tanjiro jerked awake and looked up as he suddenly realised he was tied up.

There he saw many people looking down at him.

"You're in the presence of the hashira!"

Tanjiro looked bewildered as he started glancing around, 'Hashira?! What is the 'hashira"? What does that mean?' He thought, analysing his surroundings.

Something that (Y/n) has taught him long ago.

'Where am I? Who are these people?' He wondered then a feminine voice broke through his thoughts.

"This is the demon slayer corps headquarters and you, Tanjiro Kamado, are about to be, put, on trail." Shinobu smiled, leaving dramatic pauses at each comma I put.

Yes I broke the wall.

The Hashira... are the 12 demon slayer corps members with the highest level of swordsmanship. Lower-ranked corps members die incredibly quickly, but the Hashira are different, they provide stability to the demon slayer corps.

(Before anyone goes 'who are the extra 3 people?' one of them is you, and the other two are Oc's who asked if theirs could be added in the story)

(I'm pretty sure I explained that there's 2 extra people in here Oof)

"There's no need for a trial!" Rengoku beamed as he declared, "Protecting a demon is clearly against corps rules! Let's just lop off his head along with the demon's!"

Flame Hashira: Kyojuro Rengoku

"I'll cut off his head with style, even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy-flash" Tengen declared, shifting his jewellery headband up as he stared down at Tanjiro.

Sound Hashira: Tengen Uzui

Mitsuri looked at her fellow pillars and shifted her hand up to her mouth, 'Eeeh? Killing such a cute kid... pains me. It's too much,' She thought.

Love Hashira: Mitsuri Kanroji

"Aw...what pitiful children. How sad. It's a tragedy they were even born!" Gyomei clasped his hands together and tears slid down his face.

Stone Hashira: Gyomei Himejima

Muichiro gazed up in the sky, not even bothered by the fact that everyone may be looking at him.

'Those big fluffy clouds up there...what are they called?' He wondered.

Mist Hashira: Tokito Muichiro

"Let's kill 'em"."
"Yeah."
"Yeah but with style!"

Tanjiro slightly leaned back but then the Kakushi who was holding him down tighter on his grip.

Then Tanjiro suddenly remembered back to his thoughts, 'Nezuko!'

He whirled around, glancing at the estate, the trees, by the Hashira's feet.
'Where's Nezuko?! Nezuko! Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!'