Chapter 13

Disclaimer! I do not own Demon Slayer, I need coffee cause someone stoled my fudging art Again and this is pissing me off

Also sorry for not updating since the 5th of October Oof 😅

Obanai turned around and stared at Shinazugawa as if he was an idiot.
"Shinazugawa...it won't work in the light, if you don't go into the shade, the demon won't come out."

(Y/n) snickered silently.

Sanemi scoffed, "Of course I knew that, I was just testing you." He snarled before pausing, throwing a 'I blame you for this' look at (Y/n).

She turned around and whistled.

Sanemi gritted his teeth, "My apologies master, I serve you."

Fwaan

And Shinazugawa disappeared from his spot but only to appear several steps away from Oyakata-sama along with his children in the shade.

Swik

Tanjiro's eyes widened as he saw the wind pillar draw out his sword and he panicked, "NEZUKO!"

He ran out from (Y/n)'s hold "STOP IT!"

(Y/n) honestly didn't mind that Tanjirou ran out from her hold but she was buSY TRYING TO GET HER MEMORIES SORTED SO THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS NEZUKO WON'T DIE THANKS—

Obanai saw this and darted towards Tanjiro but not before yanking (Y/n) out of the way to elbow Tanjiro in the back.

Whmp
"Agh!"

Tanjiro's eyes widened as his mouth was left hanging open, he tried to breathe, he tried to move but he was frozen in place.

'Can't breathe....c-can't move!'

And Tanjiro could only watch as Sanemi stabbed the box.

'Nezuko...NEZUKO!'

Sanemi laughed, "Come out demon! I've got the human blood you crave!"

And Nezuko was absolutely fed up.

KKRAK SNAP

Sanemi lunged sideways as his sword was flung away and then a pale hand grasped the side of the box.

A small demon covered in blood and drenched in sweat stepped out of the box, huffing as the eyes wavered in focus.

Plip...plop...

Sanemi grinned as he slowly grabbed his katana, holding up his wounded arm to show Nezuko.

She growled.

Shinobu jerked out of her trance and turned around in a hurry, "Iguro, you're pushing him down too hard. Please ease up a little."

Iguro stiffly turned around. "But he keeps trying to break free y'know?"

Shinobu frowned before turning her attention to the struggling Kamado.