Chapter 6

I do not own Demon slayer 🙂

And thank you so much for all the views and votes once again!

Have fun reading!

Key:
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name

(Y/n) ducked down in a hurry as she heard a sound of wind passing through the top of her head and she tackled her opponent rolling across the floor and standing back up as Mayumi-san dodged it and bend her elbow to jab (Y/n) knowing that she could barely dodge that.

'So fast!' (Y/n) thought and backed away a couple of steps, raising her bokken, blocking several strikes before both roles changing again, (Y/n) raised her bokken and strikes multiple attacks but needless to say, the pillar dodged it like nothing.

The water pillar jumped backwards and raised her bokken, slicing horizontally, this move made (Y/n) loose her balance and that's when Mayumi-san saw her chance, moving forward to cut down, but the opening disappeared when (Y/n) dodged and backed up. Mayumi-san ducked down and skidded sideways before kicking upwards, aiming for her head as (Y/n) ducked down to side but as she did so, (Y/n) raced forwards to strike the water pillar's side she coughed out vomit, and felt a numbing pain on the back of her head.

Toppling over, (Y/n) calmed down her rapid breathing, instantly realising what Mayumi-san just did and took note of it, hopefully to use it in the future.

As expected from a pillar, what Mayumi-san has done was that she faked a kick to get Y/n duck to a side so she could bring her leg down. Knocking her opponent over.

Instant kill boissss

Mayumi-san smirked proudly and began this weird dance routine as (Y/n) glared in return, the black haired pillar held out her hand, and the (h/c) hair girl smiled happily as she took it.

Only to drag the water pillar face planting onto the ground.

The water pillar sat up and spat out grass before throwing the grass onto (Y/n)'s face, "Dude, nooooo!" (Y/n) yelped as she scrambled up, throwing the grass back at her.

Mayumi snorted.

"Wow, how un-lady like," (Y/n) smirked as Mayumi glared at her. "Your posture is un-lady like." (Y/n) glared as Mayumi smirked.

Now that (Y/n) thought about it, she never checked out what Mayumi-san looked like.

We now introduce Evelyn Mayumi-san!

Name: Evelyn Mayumi

Breath Style: Water Breathing

Appearance: Black hair with blue tips, bright green aqua eyes

Rank: Hashira

Weapon choice: Spear

Likes: Her fellow members, Oyakata-sama, dango and bubble tea, training, free time, playing with people's hair and finally being a weirdo.

Dislikes: Annoying people, Demons who only cares for themselves or just plain rude and selfish, her food stolen away, no time for break when there's missions one after another.

(Y/n) smiled and dusted her clothes before throwing a last chunk of grass at Mayumi, Mayumi pouted as she fidgeted her hair, taking the grass pieces out and snorted as (Y/n) tripped and fell onto the ground.

"Ne, ne (Y/n)-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Can I play with your hairrrrr?"

"No."

"I'll buy you food."

"What type?"

"Anything that you like!"

"Deal."

"Was that the only thing you were thinking?" (Y/n) asked and Mayumi-san nodded proudly, her hair flapping everywhere as she did so.

(Y/n) stared and shrugged but soon regretted it.

Because a few moments later, (Y/n)'s hair was a mess. Tangled up from random braids that the pillar did and it looked like a bird nest when Mayumi-san attempted to do a bun.

Keyword: Attempted

(Y/n) sighed as her day with the water pillar was finally over, tugging at her hair strands as she tried to make it loose, she headed through the lonely estate, (Y/n) met the stone pillar once again when she headed to her room. "(Y/n)-chan." He began, Y/n looked up confused but slightly winced when she heard the word 'Chan.'

For Pete's Sake! She is 18 years old in real life!

Well, mentally now.

"Hai?" She responded, and Himejima-san said those words that has made (Y/n) feel like bursting into millions of bubbles with happiness whirling around as those words processed through her mind.

"Would you like to choose a branch to set off and learn a breath style now?"

And of course, (Y/n) answered, well, no, more like she yelled, "YES!"

Insert Spongebob voice - The next day

"(Y/n)-channnn!"
(Y/n) looked around to see a familiar black to blue haired female running her way towards her.

(Y/n) gulped as she was swallowed up by her hug and watched as the water pillar whined, listening to her complains.

"Why did you choose the flame breathing style?" She whined sadly, "Why not the water breath style?" (Y/n) chuckled nervously and thought of something quickly just to stop Mayumi-san from strangling her.

"Uhh, maybe you can teach me something from the water breath style when we meet again?" (Y/n) explained, unsure but what she was sure about was that it sounded more of a question, which it is but it worked for Mayumi stepped backward and beamed, whirling around in happiness, chanting something about 'Urokodaki-san!' Or 'A mini student of mine now!'

(Y/n) sweat-dropped but smiled, then a Kakushi came up, instantly freezing as he sees the water pillar but told her that they needed to leave now. (Y/n) nodded in agreement and Mayumi-san looked heart-broken for a moment but as (Y/n) promised that she will come back safe and sound, Mayumi looked hesitant but smiled sadly.

Because every pillar and members of the demon slayer corps knew that the final selection has taken away many lives.

Soon after (Y/n) left, she realised where the kakushi has taken her and oh hellll nooo.

The kakushi bowed before he left anyways.

The Kakushi has bought her to.

The god damn.

Rengoku estate.

B R U H

I'm going to make you, the reader train at Rengoku's estate, meaning that you will train with Obanai and Kyojouro.

I think I spelt his name wrong oop.

So because of this decision, the next couple of chapters won't be able to make sense with this chapter

Sorry for the short chapter

Dance of the Nirvana Flame.

This breath style was made out of the ones with the most vote and that happened to be:
'Dance of the Fire god'
Along with a breath style which was suggested by someone and they said:
'Nirvana Flame"

Have a nice day!