Chapter 28

Okay, this story and chapters are taking much longer than I thought lmao.

Thank you to the people who are still voting for this story, I'm saluting you all.

TW: there's a lot of deaths and uh, readers about to die from blood loss k bye-

(Y/n) rapidly slashed through the demons charging at her as she ran through the halfway, trying to find a possible way out of this hell hole.

She was pissed and considering she fell through a goddamn door that came out of nowhere and transported her here, she can only think of one person responsible for this.

Ducking underneath another swipe, she swung her left leg and tripped the demon over and immediately lifted her leg and kicked another in the face. Her hair whipped across her face as she raised her katana and performed a series of slashes.

Are Kanao and Inosuke alright?

As a door slid open on her left, she took one peek and leapt for it, immediately rushing into the clearing as a crow flew past.

"CAW! SHINOBU!! KANAO!! INOSUKE!! THESE THREE!! DEFEATED UPPER RANK 2!! DEFEATED!!"

(Y/n) stumbled for a second and let out a sigh of relief, Shinobu's alive, Kanao and Inosuke defeated them, their arc is over and now it's only up to the snake pillar and the love pillar.

(Y/n) slid onto her knees and clutched her chest where her heart is pounding.

This is it, Yushiro will take control of Nakime and send them up, defeat Muzan and this endless cycle of waking up over and over again will end.

"(Y/n)-sama!"

Hearing her name, she immediately stood up and sensed several demon slayers, unable to recognize them properly, she hurried over, ignoring her wounds and the constant stumbling.

"(Y/n)-sama... your eyes-!" One of them started but she held up a hand and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it, what's going on around here? Any casualties? I haven't seen any crow so far so I'm having a complete information blackout."

She can feel them shift before one of them answered.

"We're actually having information blackout right now as well but every crow and slayers that went around here suddenly went silent, we came to investigate and no demons seen so far."

(Y/n) paused, then she froze, then she let out an understanding 'oh'.

Muzan is here.

Tamayo-san is here.

Which means-

"Fuck." (Y/n) cursed and immediately the demon hunters before her straightened their back.

"I want you guys to immediately back up from here, Muzan is around this area and he may be swallowing our comrades at this very moment-"

A distant explosion sounded and she can sense the people before her freeze in horror as the splatter of blood sounded a few steps across her.

Yeah, she knows where it is now.

(Y/n) whirled around and immediately went into sixth sense, following the wounds that echoed from their strongest point before arriving at an empty corridor, racing forward, she ducked down immediately as a door opened from her side and someone flew over her and crashed into the wall behind her.

Glancing behind, she went to bent down but the demon slayer waved her to go.

Then she faced down and gaped in horror at what she was seeing through her sixth sense.